<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          6 gunmen killed, 13 hostages rescued in Bangladesh restaurant siege

          (Agencies/Xinhua) Updated: 2016-07-02 10:39

          6 gunmen killed, 13 hostages rescued in Bangladesh restaurant siege

          Bangladesh Border Guards are seen near Gulshan restaurant, after gunmen stormed a restaurant popular with expatriates in the diplomatic quarter of the Bangladeshi capital, in Dhaka, Bangladesh July 1, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

          SPORADIC GUNFIRE, CHAOS

          Rizvi, the Bangladesh prime minister's adviser, said the hostage crisis began when local security guards in the diplomatic enclave noticed several gunmen outside a medical centre.

          When the guards approached, the gunmen ran into the restaurant, which was packed with people waiting for tables, he added.

          An employee who escaped told local television about 20 customers were in the restaurant at the time, most of them foreigners. The restaurant has a seating capacity of around 25 people.

          Some 15 to 20 staff were working at the restaurant at the time, the employee said.

          A police officer at the scene said that when security forces tried to enter the premises at the beginning of the siege they met a hail of bullets and grenades.

          Television footage showed a number of police being led away from the site with blood on their faces and clothes. Heavily armed officers were seen milling on the street outside.

          A resident near the scene of the attack told Reuters he heard sporadic gunfire nearly three hours after the attack began.

          "It is chaos out there. The streets are blocked. There are dozens of police commandos," said Tarique Mir.

          Italy's Foreign Minister Paolo Gentiloni said on Twitter he was closely following the situation in Dhaka, adding he was "anxious for Italians involved" and expressing solidarity with their families.

          Prime Minister Matteo Renzi abruptly left a ceremony at the Colosseum in Rome on Friday evening to follow the hostage-taking incident, a source at his office said.

          The U.S. State Department said all Americans working at the U.S. mission there had been accounted for. A spokesman said in Washington the situation was "very fluid, very live".

          President Barack Obama has been briefed about the attack, the White House said.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成av免费大片黄在线观看| 亚洲美免无码中文字幕在线| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 成年视频人免费网站动漫在线| 欧美交性一级视频免费| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 成人福利国产午夜AV免费不卡在线 | 少妇精品视频一码二码三| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 国产在线精品欧美日韩电影| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 久久亚洲国产精品一区二区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区在| 成人午夜电影福利免费| 国产妇女馒头高清泬20p多毛| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 久久精品这里只有国产中文精品| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 99国产精品永久免费视频| 国产成人综合在线观看不卡 | 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 日本高清中文字幕一区二区三区 | 色综合久久中文字幕综合网| 天堂av在线一区二区| 亚洲无人区码二码三码区| 日夜啪啪一区二区三区| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍欧美p7| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 老师穿超短包臀裙办公室爆乳| 人妻蜜臀久久av不卡| 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 国产不卡av一区二区| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| 国产亚洲精品中文字幕| 国产av区男人的天堂| 色噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 岛国岛国免费v片在线观看| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 欧美另类精品xxxx人妖|