<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          6 gunmen killed, 13 hostages rescued in Bangladesh restaurant siege

          (Agencies/Xinhua) Updated: 2016-07-02 10:39

          6 gunmen killed, 13 hostages rescued in Bangladesh restaurant siege

          An army armoured vehicle moves along a street as police stormed the Holey Artisan restaurant after gunmen attacked it and took hostages early on Saturday in Dhaka, Bangladesh in this still frame taken from live video July 2, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

          DHAKA/NEW DELHI - Bangladeshi police stormed a Dhaka restaurant on Saturday to free 20 hostages, including several foreigners, that were trapped inside after gunmen launched an attack on it late on Friday night, an official said.

          "Our commandos have stormed into the restaurant. Intense gunfighting on," Mizanur Rahman Bhuiyan, a deputy director at the Rapid Action Battalion force, told Reuters

          Islamic State, which has claimed the attacks, posted photos of what it said were dead foreigners killed in the assault on the cafe, where police believe eight to nine gunmen are holed up and armed with assault rifles and grenades.

          Gowher Rizvi, an adviser to Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, told Reuters that security forces had tried to negotiate a way out of the crisis.

          Police said the gunmen attacked the upscale Holey Artisan restaurant in the Gulshan district of Dhaka, popular with expatriates, in an assault that began around 9 p.m local time on Friday.

          The assailants exchanged sporadic gunfire with police outside for several hours after the attack but no gunshots had been heard from inside the restaurant since late Friday night, said Mizanur Rahman Bhuiyan, a deputy director at the Rapid Action Battalion force.

          Islamic State said 24 people had died. Bangladesh police denied that, saying two police officers had been killed and at least 20 people wounded.

          Italian and Indian nationals are among the hostages, said a duty officer at Rapid Action Battalion's (RAB) control room.

          Italy's ambassador to Bangladesh, Mario Palma, told Italian state TV seven Italians were among the hostages.

          "It is a suicide attack. They want to carry out a powerful and bloody operation and there is no room for negotiation," Palma said.

          The hostage crisis marks an escalation from a recent spate of murders claimed by Islamic State and al Qaeda on liberals, gays, foreigners and religious minorities, and could deal a major blow to the country's vital $25 billion garment sector.

          Last year, several Western retailers temporarily halted visits to Dhaka following the killing of two foreigners.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 亚洲理论电影在线观看| 综合色天天久久| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 给我播放片在线观看| 欧美成人VA免费大片视频| а√天堂中文在线资源bt在线 | 蜜桃av多人一区二区三区| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 成年无码av片在线蜜芽| 欧美综合区| 亚洲电影天堂在线国语对白| 国内精品久久久久久久久久影视| 亚洲av第三区国产精品| 久久久久久免费一区二区三区| 九草在线观看视频免费福利| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| av天堂精品久久久久| 美日韩精品一区三区二区| 日本一道一区二区视频| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ| 99中文字幕精品国产| 黄色福利在线| 国产精品亚洲综合久久小说| 狠狠做五月深爱婷婷伊人| 国产青草亚洲香蕉精品久久| 国产一区二区高清不卡| 少妇愉情理伦片| 99午夜精品亚洲一区二区| 亚洲人成图片小说网站| 亚洲日本中文字幕天天更新| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 亚洲av色在线观看网站| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又仑精品| 国内精品视频区在线2021| 日本无码欧美一区精品久久| 国产初高中生视频在线观看 | 性夜久久一区国产9人妻| 亚洲狠狠爱一区二区三区| 高清国产美女av一区二区|