<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Iran, six powers to resume talks after snag

          Updated: 2013-12-19 17:18
          ( Agencies)

          DUBAI/VIENNA - Iran and six world powers will resume talks in Geneva on Thursday about how to implement a landmark nuclear agreement, a week after Tehran broke off the discussions in anger at an expanding US sanctions blacklist.

          Under the Nov 24 interim accord, Iran will curb its disputed nuclear programme in exchange for a limited easing of sanctions that are damaging its oil-dependent economy.

          The technical talks - expected to involve nuclear as well as sanctions experts - are meant to translate the political deal into a detailed plan on how to put it into practice.

          Diplomats said the task was complicated but that progress had been made during the Dec 9-12 meeting in Vienna, even though differences remained. They said there was a real political will on both sides to carry out the agreement.

          "It's in the interests of the Iranians to go quickly because there won't be an easing of sanctions until the agreement is implemented," a senior Western diplomat said.

          In a sign of this, deputy Iranian chief negotiator Abbas Araqchi said the expert talks were set for an initial two days but may continue into Saturday and Sunday if required, Iran's Fars news agency said.

          A spokeswoman for European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, who coordinates contacts with Iran on behalf of the powers, confirmed the resumption of the discussions.

          Last Thursday, Iranian negotiators interrupted the talks in Vienna in protest against the US blacklisting of an additional 19 Iranian companies and individuals under existing sanctions, saying the move was against the spirit of the deal.

          US officials said the move did not violate the Geneva agreement and that they gave Iran advance warning.

          The development has highlighted the sensitivities involved in implementing the agreement. Some US lawmakers are pushing for further sanctions against Iran, a move which hardliners in Iran see as proof the United States cannot be trusted.

          The six powers - the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany - are seeking to scale back Iran's atomic programme to prevent it from developing nuclear weapons. Iran denies any such intention, saying it needs nuclear power in order to generate electricity.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

           
          Hot Topics
          Sea-level rise since the Industrial Revolution has been fast by natural standards and may reach 80 cm above today's sea-level by the year 2100 and 2.5 m by 2200 even without development of unexpected processes, according to a new research made public on Friday.
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线看av一区二区三区| 亚洲自拍另类欧美综合| 97天天摸天天爽天天碰| 国产尤物av尤物在线观看| 久久99国产视频| 亚洲乱熟乱熟女一区二区| 美女胸18下看禁止免费视频| 国内偷自第一区二区三区| 中文字幕在线国产有码| 日韩在线欧美丝袜99| 日韩中文字幕不卡网站| 熟妇人妻中文字幕| 一出一进一爽一粗一大视频| 亚洲偷偷自拍码高清视频| 国产精品女人毛片在线看| 伊人久久大香线蕉成人| 120秒试看无码体验区| 色一情一乱一区二区三区码| 人妻聚色窝窝人体WWW一区| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 午夜国产精品福利一二| 国产V片在线播放免费无码| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 国产成人久久精品二区三区| 男女啪啪18禁无遮挡激烈| 宅宅少妇无码| 国产午夜福利在线视频| 国产AV天堂亚洲国产AV天堂| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 一区二区在线 | 欧洲| 日韩精品一区二区三免费| 欧美乱妇xxxxxbbbbb| 日本韩无专砖码高清观看| 久久国产精品老女人| 99久久久无码国产精品免费| 伊人久久精品无码麻豆一区| 一区二区三区一级黄色片| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观 | 欧美特级午夜一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码|