<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          At least 15 killed as Egypt troops storm pro-Morsi camps

          Updated: 2013-08-14 21:16
          ( Xinhua)

          CAIRO -- At least 15 people were killed and 203 others were injured in confrontations between supporters of ousted President Mohamed Morsi and the security forces during the dispersing operation that started early Wednesday at two major squares in Egypt, a health official told Xinhua.

          At least 15 killed as Egypt troops storm pro-Morsi camps

          A member of the Muslim Brotherhood and supporter of deposed Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi shouts slogans as riot police clear Rabaa Adawiya square, where they are camping, in Cairo August 14, 2013. Egyptian security forces killed at least 15 people on Wednesday when they cleared a camp of Cairo protesters who were demanding the reinstatement of Morsi, according to a health official. [Photo/Agencies]

          "Fifteen people were killed including five policemen and 10 protesters during the break-up," Mohamed Sultan, head of Egypt's Ambulance Authority, told Xinhua.

          Among the injured, 76 are security men while the rest are pro- Morsi protesters at Rabaa al-Adawiya Square in Cairo's Nasr City and Nahda Square in Giza, who had been sitting in since June 28, days before Morsi's ouster on July 3.

          For his part, Ahmed Aaref, spokesman of the Muslim Brotherhood from which Morsi hails, told Xinhua that some 180 protesters were killed and over 7,000 injured, quoting figures he got from a field hospital.

          A Xinhua correspondent at Rabaa al-Adawiya Square was told that the real death toll was bigger than that of the officially announced one, but the claim cannot be independently verified at the moment.

          After the morning evacuation, Morsi's supporters marched from Boulaq el-Daqrour district near Nahda Square to Moustafa Mahmoud Square in Cairo's Mohandseen district to launch new protests, and they blocked the roads and burnt tires.

          Some salafists preachers were seen at Moustafa Mahmoud Square to join the protesters, witnesses said.

          Meanwhile, in the area near Rabaa al-Adawiya Square, some 40 supporters of Morsi, as claimed by witnesses, were seen on rooftops, throwing stones at policemen; while some local media said the security forces responded with heavy shooting.

          The Interior Ministry has earlier denied that there were deaths among sit-inners as a result of security forces' use of live ammunition, saying that reports carried out by media outlets affiliated to the Muslim Brotherhood were groundless, according to official news agency MENA.

          Moreover, the police forces said they had found huge amounts of automatic weapons and ammunition in a tent set up by Morsi's supporters at Nahda Square, MENA reported.

          Casualties were also caused by an explosion at a gas station near the intersection between Nasr Road and Yousef Abbas Street, close to Rabaa al-Adawiya Squre, during confrontations in the morning, MENA said.

          An Alliance for Supporting Legitimacy, a pro-Morsi alliance led by the Muslim Brotherhood, called on Egyptians to take to squares to prevent the policemen from breaking up the lines of the peaceful protesters.

          The alliance called on speakers of surrounding mosques of Rabaa al-Adawiya to stop violence, which was launched by the "coup" forces, according to a statement published on the alliance's official Facebook page.

          However, the Interior Ministry said Muslim Brotherhood leaders had been calling for attacking police stations in different governorates, MENA said, adding that Tebeen police station in Helwan and Waraq police station in Giza were set ablaze, while several other police stations in Upper Egypt were also reportedly damaged.

          Cairo Metro movement is now going on normally, although some stations saw a halt for few moments. However, railway transportation across the country is still suspended.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page

           
          Hot Topics
          Japan on Tuesday unveiled the "Izumo" warship, its largest one with 248 meters in length and 38 meters in width, and is expected to deploy the military ship in March 2015 for the Maritime Self-Defense Forces.
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美偷拍另类A∨| 成人国产一区二区精品 | 99久久这里只有免费精品| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 99视频精品全部免费 在线| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 久久se精品一区二区三区| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 成av免费大片黄在线观看| 高清中文字幕一区二区| 人妻无码久久中文字幕专区| 日韩精品卡1卡2日韩在线| 亚洲乱熟女一区二区三区| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 男女性杂交内射女bbwxz| 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080| 国内不卡的一区二区三区| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽五月婷| 欧美自慰一级看片免费| 热久久这里只有精品99| V一区无码内射国产| 国产成人一区二区三区久久精品 | 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| 国产精品午夜av福利| 玩弄人妻少妇精品视频| 国内精品极品久久免费看| 少妇愉情理伦片丰满丰满午夜| 精品国产aⅴ一区二区三区| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 国产成人麻豆精品午夜福利在线| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆| 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费| 三上悠亚日韩精品二区| 欧美日本在线一区二区三区 | 精品人妻中文字幕av| 日韩 一区二区在线观看| 18禁国产一区二区三区| 久久这里都是精品一区|