<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          Indian minister confirms deaths from sub blast

          Agencies | Updated: 2013-08-14 14:39

          Indian minister confirms deaths from sub blast

          A man watches Indian Navy submarine INS Sindhurakshak on fire in Mumbai August 13, 2013. [Photo/Agencies]

          NEW DELHI - A huge explosion and fire that crippled an Indian navy submarine in its home port of Mumbai on Wednesday killed at least some of the 18 sailors aboard, the country's defense minister said.

          Defense Minister A.K. Antony gave no other details but said he felt sad about the loss of lives.

          "It's a loss to all of us. It's a tragedy," Antony told reporters before leaving for Mumbai to assess the situation.

          Local TV news station Headlines Today showed video of the explosion on the diesel-powered submarine, apparently filmed by a bystander. An enormous ball of red and yellow fire rose hundreds of feet into the air.

          One man standing outside the dockyard who declined to give his name said he heard a sound like a rocket or jet engine, then a blast. Another witness said the sky turned red after the explosion. Nearly a dozen fire engines rushed to the dockyard to douse the fire.

          The fire was extinguished in about two hours, but a navy official said it was unclear how many sailors were killed or injured. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to reporters.

          The official said that when the blast occurred, some sailors of other nearby units jumped into the sea in panic. He says some were injured and hospitalized.

          Afterward, the sub was nearly submerged at its berth in the naval dockyard.

          Navy spokesman Narendra Vispute said the cause of the explosion was being investigated.

          The 16-year-old Russian-made submarine, INS Sindhurakshak, had recently returned from Russia after undergoing an overhaul and upgrade, said Rahul Bedi, an analyst for the independent Jane's Information Group. India has 14 diesel-powered submarines, he said.

          Last year, India acquired a Russian Nerpa nuclear submarine for its navy on a 10-year lease from Russia at a cost of nearly $1 billion. India also has designed and built its own nuclear submarine; the navy activated the atomic reactor on that vessel Saturday and could deploy it in the next two years.

          Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人拍精品视频午夜网站| 9丨精品国产高清自在线看| 欧美成人h精品网站| 东北女人毛多水多牲交视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区久| 成在线人免费视频| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 在线观看mv的免费网站| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲五月伊| 91青青草视频在线观看| 亚洲人成在线观看网站不卡| 国产成人精品中文字幕| 国产精品一区二区麻豆蜜桃 | 国产精品一区二区av交换| 亚洲av天码一区二区| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 国产日韩欧美黄色片免费观看| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 亚洲av成人免费在线| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 日韩激情电影一区二区在线| 国产精品亚洲精品国自产| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 伊人精品成人久久综合97| 亚洲第三十四九中文字幕| 日韩中文字幕人妻精品| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 中文字幕国产精品专区| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 亚洲另类无码一区二区三区| 毛片无码一区二区三区| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍| 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 亚洲人成色7777在线观看| 忍着娇喘人妻被中出中文字幕| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 国产v亚洲v天堂a无码99| 83午夜电影免费|