<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

          ETIM terror group 'behind Tian'anmen suicide attack'

          By CUI JIA in Urumqi ( China Daily ) Updated: 2013-11-02 00:36:54

          Terrorist organization the East Turkistan Islamic Movement (ETIM) was behind this week's suicide attack in Beijing's Tian'anmen Square, China's top security official said.

          "This violent terrorist incident in Beijing was organized and premeditated by the ETIM, which is entrenched in central and western Asian regions," said Meng Jianzhu, chief of the Commission for Political and Legal Affairs of the Communist Party of China Central Committee.

          Meng was speaking to Hong Kong-based Phoenix TV.

          He made the comments, without giving further details, on the sidelines of a regional security meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in Tashkent, capital of Uzbekistan, on Thursday.

          Two people were killed and another 40 injured at noon on Monday when Usmen Hasan, his mother Kuwanhan Reyim and his wife Gulkiz Gini, from the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region drove a jeep into a crowd after crashing into a guardrail on the Jinshui Bridge, which spans the Forbidden City moat.

          Two knives, an iron baton and flags related to religious extremism were found in the jeep, Xinhua News Agency reported.

          Five accomplices, also from Xinjiang, were arrested. Police found knives and at least one "jihadist" flag at the temporary residence of the suspects, who admitted that they knew Usmen, and to conspiring to plan and carry out the attack.

          On Friday, public security authorities released fresh details of the attack. All the eight people came from Hotan in Xinjiang. They prepared 40,000 yuan ($6,570) for the attack and collected 400 liters of gasoline from various gas stations.

          They had checked the site three times before they launched the attack, according to a report by China Central Television.

          The United Nations and the United States listed the ETIM — which wants independence for an "Eastern Turkistan" — as a terrorist organization in 2002. China listed it as one of the four terrorist organizations related to "Eastern Turkistan" forces in 2003.

          China said the group was responsible for an attack on armed police in Kashgar on Aug 4, 2008, four days before the Beijing Olympics.

          Fourteen officers were killed after being hit by a truck driven by an attacker. Earlier that year, police busted a terrorist cell run by the ETIM that had been plotting to carry out suicide attacks, poisonings and kidnappings of Olympic athletes.

          Ma Pinyan, a senior anti-terrorism researcher and deputy director of the ethnic and religious study center at the Xinjiang Academy of Social Sciences in Urumqi, said, "ETIM, which is one of the main terrorist groups posing a severe threat to Xinjiang, has been the subject of crackdowns by the Chinese authorities for years.

          "As a result, border areas with China in neighboring countries have become hotbeds for its activities, which are aimed at continuously providing training for people in Xinjiang and masterminding attacks."

          Security in Urumqi has been stepped up since the day of the attack.

          Meng briefed fellow SCO members Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, four of which share a border with Xinjiang, about the attack.

          He said many countries, including China, are under threat amid increasing global terrorist activities and China is more determined to fight against violence and terrorist crimes.

          Zhang Xinfeng, director of the executive committee of the SCO's Regional Anti-Terrorism Agency, said it will help China "get to the bottom of the case" by cooperating with the investigation, Xinhua reported.

          Yang Yujun, a Defense Ministry spokesman, said on Thursday the Chinese army will combat various terrorist activities when necessary according to government instructions under the National Defense Law and the Emergency Response Law of China.

          He said terrorism is an international enemy that many countries' armies have been ordered to combat.

          Pierre Picquart, a China observer and professor of geopolitics at the University of Paris-VIII, said China is no exception to terrorism, as it is becoming more open.

          "French President Francois Hollande has expressed his willingness to have more political exchanges with China, which should also include cooperation on fighting against global terrorism," he said.

          "This type of terrorist attack can happen anywhere, in any city, in any country. Therefore, we have to take effective and important action and cooperate to fight all types of terrorism."

          Li Xiang in Paris contributed to this story.

          Most Popular
          Special

          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久人妻无码一区二区三区av| 中文字幕乱妇无码AV在线| 亚洲国产精品VA在线看黑人| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网 | 国产二级一片内射视频插放 | 少妇太爽了在线观看免费视频 | 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看影院 | 无码日韩做暖暖大全免费不卡| 国产深夜福利在线免费观看| 精品久久久久无码| 日韩精品在线观看一二区| 福利一区二区视频在线| 精品久久久久无码| 亚洲乱熟乱熟女一区二区| 国产精品国产三级国快看| 激情综合网激情综合| 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 亚洲国产精品久久电影欧美| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 日韩无专区精品中文字幕| 国产精品久久久天天影视香蕉 | 国产高清无遮挡内容丰富| 亚洲日韩精品一区二区三区无码| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 熟妇人妻中文a∨无码| 无码国产精品一区二区VR老人| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| 美乳丰满人妻无码视频| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 激情综合色综合久久丁香| 精品三级在线| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 亚洲另类午夜中文字幕| 九九热免费在线观看视频| 特级做a爰片毛片免费看无码| 成在人线av无码免费看网站直播 | 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂麻豆宅男 |