<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Huawei banned from Aussie broadband project

          Updated: 2013-11-01 17:05
          ( Xinhua)

          MELBOURNE -- China's telecom giant Huawei on Friday confirmed that the ban by Australian government on Huawei from participating the National Broadband Network (NBN) project continues, saying it was "extremely disappointed" with the decision.

          Huawei banned from Aussie broadband project

          Compared with Huawei's expansion in the US, which has run into roadblocks, the company has been welcomed in most European countries.Provided to China Daily 

          At the same time, Prime Minister Tony Abbott also reportedly reiterated his promise of the ban to the country's opposition leader.

          In an internal letter obtained by Xinhua, Huawei Australia Chairman John Lord told his 700 staff to "hold their heads up high," saying they should be proud of this company.

          "We are extremely disappointed with this decision..... Huawei's business in Australia has never been dependent on the NBN. Despite the NBN decision, last year was our most successful year to date and today Huawei's Australian business is bigger than ever," Lord said in the letter.

          He also said that the Australian government's decision is the exception, not the rule.

          "Huawei is building eight of the nine NBNs around the world, including the UK, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and more. These countries have not embraced Huawei cautiously, they have embraced us with open arms," said the chairman.

          Huawei Australia was banned by the former Labor government earlier last year from tendering in the NBN project over security reasons.

          The country's Attorney-General George Brandis on Tuesday issued a statement which indicated that the government would uphold the ban since Huawei hadn't persuaded the Australian intelligence agencies for the security concerns.

          The previous government's decision to ban Huawei from tendering for the NBN was based on the national security agencies' advice, Brandis told media.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

           
           
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品久久高清| 亚洲精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 国产欧美久久一区二区| 午夜DY888国产精品影院| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| 激情国产一区二区三区四区| 91久久偷偷做嫩草影院免费看| 99视频30精品视频在线观看| 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽曰| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 最近中文字幕mv在线视频www| 亚洲天堂成人一区二区三区| 国语精品国内自产视频| 欧美激烈精交gif动态图| 亚洲+成人+国产| 高h小月被几个老头调教| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 免费观看在线视频一区| 久久综合久中文字幕青草| 国产人澡人澡澡澡人碰视频| 午夜高清国产拍精品福利| 一级毛片网| 日日爽日日操| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA| 国产极品粉嫩福利姬萌白酱| 日本高清无卡码一区二区| 国产人成激情视频在线观看| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 熟女av一区二区三区| 国产精品一码在线播放| 五月综合激情婷婷六月| 亚洲αⅴ无码乱码在线观看性色| 精品国产福利久久久| 三级网站视频在在线播放| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 亚洲老熟女@tubeumtv| 蜜桃无码一区二区三区| 国精产品一区一区三区免费视频| 日韩av日韩av在线|