<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Vanke falls 9.17% as trading resumes in HK after three-week suspension

          By Zheng Xin (China Daily) Updated: 2016-01-07 08:05

          Vanke falls 9.17% as trading resumes in HK after three-week suspension

          View of the headquarters of China Vanke Co Ltd in Shenzhen city, South China's Guangdong province. [Photo/IC]

          Property group China Vanke Co Ltd's shares fell by as much as 11.35 percent during intraday trading at the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.

          Trading in the company's shares resumed on Wednesday in Kong Kong after a three-week suspension and the share closed down 9.17 percent at HK$20.80 ($2.68).

          The Chinese real estate giant said in a filing on Tuesday that it was resuming trading of its H shares on the Hong Kong bourse, but would keep its shares in the Shenzhen bourse suspended for the time being.

          Vanke, which has been fighting a hostile takeover from its largest shareholder, said: "The possible asset restructuring contemplated by the company is complex, and Vanke and its relevant parties are still in the process of negotiating its terms.

          "The possible asset restructuring may or may not proceed, subject to conditions, regulatory approvals and shareholders' approval. In the meantime, the company reminds shareholders and investors to exercise caution when dealing in the company's securities," said the filing.

          The company said it has called for a board meeting on or before Jan 18 to discuss the asset restructuring plan, within the stipulated 30-day period from the date of the trading suspension of its A shares.

          Shares in the country's largest residential developer were suspended on Dec 18, after it said it was planning to issue new shares for capital restructuring and asset acquisition.

          The decision was made after Wang Shi, Vanke's chairman, openly opposed Baoneng Group's acquisition of Vanke's shares, which made the latter the company's biggest shareholder.

          Shenzhen-based privately held conglomerate Baoneng has built up a stake of more than 20 percent in Vanke's Shenzhen and Hong Kong traded shares, overtaking State-owned China Resources (Holdings) Co Ltd to become Vanke's largest shareholder after the acquisition.

          Wang said the move could ruin the company's brand and Vanke's management does not welcome Baoneng as the biggest shareholder due to lack of credit.

          Vanke's contract sales last year was about 261.5 billion yuan ($39.92 billion), a year-on-year growth of 21.54 percent. The total sales area in the past year reached 20.67 million square meters, up 14.43 percent from a year earlier.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产又黄又爽又刺激的免费网址 | 一本久道综合色婷婷五月| 久久亚洲色www成人| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 国产 麻豆 日韩 欧美 久久| 成人爽A毛片在线视频淮北| 国产久免费热视频在线观看| 精品一区二区免费不卡| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播| 夜爽8888视频在线观看| 最新中文字幕av无码专区不| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 欧美成人在线免费| 白白发布视频一区二区视频| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看播放| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 欧美有码在线观看| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 国产亚洲综合欧美视频| 黑人大荫道bbwbbb高潮潮喷| 色播亚洲精品网站亚洲第一| 国产精品高清视亚洲中文| 女性裸体啪啪拍无遮挡的网站| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 亚洲一区二区经典在线播放| 国内精品视频区在线2021| 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区在线观看 | 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕 | 国产熟睡乱子伦视频在线播放| 亚洲天堂久久久| 国产一区二区四区不卡| 免费看成人毛片无码视频 | 精品偷拍一区二区三区| 天堂va蜜桃一区二区三区| 国产精品中文字幕免费| 亚洲av午夜精品无码专区|