<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Vanke to unveil details of revamp plan as investor showdown looms

          By He Yini (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-12-21 11:03

          Vanke to unveil details of revamp plan as investor showdown looms

          View of the headquarters of China Vanke Co in Shenzhen city, South Chinas Guangdong province, August 18, 2014. [Photo/IC]

          China Vanke Co, China's largest home developer, said on late Sunday that it plans to disclose details of a restructuring plan by January as the company looks set for a bidding war with its biggest shareholder Shenzhen Jushenghua Co.

          Vanke, whose shares were suspended on Friday, will resume trading by Jan 18, should the board fail to convene and seek a delay in their resumption or if the Shenzhen stock exchange doesn't approve an extension of the trading halt by the date.

          However, analysts said the company's share suspension is likely to last three months, given the size of the assets and complication of the restructuring procedures, the Caixin Media reported on Monday.

          The report said, citing sources, the revamp plan has won support of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, or SASAC, which overseas China's most influential State-owned companies.

          Shenzhen shares of the country's top homebuilder rose by the 10 percent daily limit for the second straight day after a war of words broke out between its chairman and its biggest shareholder over the company's control, fuelling speculation of a bidding war.

          Chairman Wang Shi said earlier that he did not welcome the property and insurance group Shenzhen Jushenghua Co as its largest shareholder, saying the firm lacked "credibility" and would negatively impact Vanke.

          In response, Jushenghua's parent Baoneng Group said on its website that since its founding in 1992, the group has created huge value to its clients and enjoys a "good reputation".

          "Our group strictly abides by the law, respects rules, and believes in market forces," Baoneng said.

          The spat comes as a number of fast-growing, mid-sized insurance companies are aggressively buying shares in the secondary market, especially property stocks, taking advantage of their modest valuations and improving outlook.

          On December 7, Vanke disclosed that Jushenghua had become its biggest shareholder, controlling one fifth of the company with an affiliate firm, Foresea Life Insurance Co Ltd. Another insurer, Anbang Insurance Group, has also been buying Vanke shares.

          Vanke Chairman Wang questioned Jushenghua's financial strength, saying the acquisition was partly funded by short-term liability, potentially involving significant risks, according to the Securities Journal. In addition, the new shareholder could also endanger Vanke's brand value, he was quoted as saying.

          Last week, China's top insurance regulator said it would enhance supervision of the insurance industry's asset allocation by requiring some insurers to conduct stress tests on their asset and liability portfolios.

          Reuters contributed to this story.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美老少配性行为| 亚洲AV小说在线观看| 国产精品久久蜜臀av| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 久久综合九色综合97婷婷| 免费看又黄又无码的网站| 精品免费看国产一区二区| 就去色综合| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 99精品日本二区留学生| 日本久久久免费高清| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 国产成人精品亚洲资源| 精品国产电影网久久久久婷婷| 亚洲国产精品第一二三区| 天天综合天天色| 在线成人国产天堂精品av| 国产日韩综合av在线| 最新精品国偷自产在线美女足| 欧美 日韩 国产 成人 在线观看| 日本三级香港三级三级人妇久| 精品亚洲没码中文字幕| 蜜国产精品JK白丝AV网站| 依依成人精品视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃 | 亚洲av综合a色av中文| 日本免费最新高清不卡视频| 人妻少妇精品视频三区二区一区| 亚洲精品在线二区三区| 国产高清看片日韩欧美久久| 国产第一页浮力影院入口| 久久九九久精品国产| 亚洲无线码一区二区三区| 91国内视频在线观看| 9l精品人妻中文字幕色| 亚洲欧美伊人久久综合一区二区| 久久综合老鸭窝色综合久久| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 免费看的一级黄色片永久|