<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Mexico to compensate China's CRCC for canceling rail project

          (Agencies/chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-05-22 17:10

          Mexico to compensate China's CRCC for canceling rail project

          A CRH train that runs on Lanzhou-Urumqi High-Speed Railway stops at Urumqi South Railway Station in Urumqi, Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, on Dec 26, 2014. [Photo/Xinhua]

          The Chinese company at the helm of a consortium that won a $3.75 billion high-speed rail contract last year which was later revoked will be compensated almost 20 million pesos ($1.31 million), a transport ministry official said on Thursday.

          The contract, for which the consortium led by China Railway Construction Corp Ltd (CRCC) was the only bidder, was abruptly revoked last fall shortly after it was awarded.

          Earlier this year, after the Mexican government relaunched the bid and then canceled it for a second time citing budget cuts, the CRCC gave the SCT a list of costs incurred during the tender and requested compensation.

          Yuriria Mascott, a deputy minister at Mexico's Communications and Transport Ministry, told reporters on Thursday that the government had completed an analysis of CRCC's costs.

          "The legal team informed me that what is to be expected is almost 20 million (pesos)" in compensation, she said.

          According to previous report by China Daily, Luis Videgaray Caso, Mexico's secretary of finance and public credit, announced that the "indefinite suspension" was the result of falling oil prices and the need to cut public spending. The federal government derives about a third of its revenue from the oil sector. The minister added that the project to build a $9.2 billion international airport in Mexico City would not be affected.

          "We feel really sorry about the decision. Chinese companies have invested much in bidding for the project," said China's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in a statement.

          China hopes the Mexican government will deal with the problems caused by the suspension of the project appropriately, effectively protecting Chinese companies' legitimate rights, and adopt active measures to promote pragmatic cooperation between the two countries, the statement said.

          "We note the Mexican government's decision, and China hopes the Mexican government can properly deal with subsequent problems," a Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson told Xinhua News Agency.

          Also Mexico needs to "value and properly cope with the huge manpower and money Chinese enterprises invested in the project bid, and carry out measures for further bilateral cooperation," said a spokesperson for the National Development and Reform Commission, China's top economic planning body.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕系列第1页| 国产极品粉嫩学生一线天| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 国产成人精品三上悠亚久久| 亚洲一区在线观看青青蜜臀| 热久久美女精品天天吊色| 九九热精品在线观看| 中文字幕国产精品日韩| 四虎国产精品永久在线下载| 亚洲国内精品一区二区| 国产精品久久久久久成人影院| 你懂的亚洲一区二区三区| 人人妻久久人人澡人人爽人人精品 | 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区APP| 国产精品午夜福利合集| 苍井空无码丰满尖叫高潮| 色爱综合另类图片av| 成人日韩av不卡在线观看| 日韩精品无遮挡在线观看| 国产在线无码精品无码| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 日韩av不卡一区二区在线| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 国产亚洲精品日韩av在| 香蕉久久国产精品免| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 激情人妻中出中文字幕一区| 91久久偷偷做嫩草影院免费看| 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 中文字幕日韩有码国产| 人妻少妇邻居少妇好多水在线| 日本xxxb孕交| 亚洲欧美自偷自拍视频图片| 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕| 国产精品爽爽ⅴa在线观看| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专区| 亚洲综合色区无码专区| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 搡老女人老妇女老熟女o在线阅读|