<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          China wants Mexico to protect rights of Chinese firms

          By LAN LAN (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-02-02 13:17

          China wants Mexico to protect rights of Chinese firms

          A CRH (China Railway High-speed) train runs on the rail in Shanghai, April 8, 2009. [Photo/IC]

          The Chinese government said on Monday it hopes the Mexican government could properly deal with the problems caused by the suspension of it high-speed rail project.

          The comment came after the Mexican government announced to indefinitely suspend the high-speed rail project linking Mexico City with the industrial hub Queretaro.

          "We feel really sorry about the decision. Chinese companies have spent enormous efforts in bidding for the projects," the NDRC said in a statement.

          The Chinese side hopes the Mexican government could effectively protect the legitimate rights of the Chinese companies and adopt active measures to promote pragmatic cooperation between the two countries, said the statement.

          China Railway Construction Corp and several Mexican construction firms, whose original winning bid said they would bid again for the $3.75 billion project, after the Ministry of Communications and Transport of Mexico said it would relaunch bidding for its first high-speed railway in mid January.

          Related stories:

          Mexico to reveal rail bid winner in July

          New bidding result of Mexico's high-speed train project will be announced on July 31, after the Latin American country re-launched the bidding on Jan 14, Xinhua reported Saturday.

          Five companies, including one from China, are bidding for the project in the new round, said Mexico's Ministry of Communications and Transportation on Friday.

          Minister Gerardo Ruiz Esparza said that besides China, the other four are from Canada, France, Spain and Italy, but he declined to disclose detailed information about the bidders, according to Xinhua.

          China Daily had earlier reported that French group Alstom and Canada's Bombardier are also reportedly planning to enter the new bid.

          The Chinese bidder is a China-Mexico joint consortium, formed by China Railway Construction Corporation and several Mexican construction firms, Xinhua had earlier said.

          The China-Mexico joint consortium won the $3.75 billion high-speed rail project last November, but Mexico abruptly cancelled the deal days later.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 18禁床震无遮掩视频| 国产午夜亚洲精品福利| 中文字幕有码高清日韩| 97se亚洲国产综合在线| 色就色中文字幕在线视频| 国产高清毛片| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中| 久久人体视频| 色爱综合另类图片av| 人妻少妇精品性色av蜜桃| 影音先锋男人资源站| 久久亚洲私人国产精品| 欧美熟妇xxxxx欧美老妇不卡| 18禁精品一区二区三区| 国产人与禽zoz0性伦多活几年| 欧美成人看片一区二区| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 国产精品女生自拍第一区| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 激情中文小说区图片区| 久久精品国产亚洲av高清蜜臀| 日韩精品视频一区二区不卡| 国产综合久久亚洲综合| 18禁亚洲一区二区三区| 人人澡人人透人人爽| 久久精品亚洲精品国产色婷| 99精品国产一区二区三| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 亚洲午夜伦费影视在线观看| 国产精品午夜无码av体验区| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 亚洲激情在线一区二区三区| 伊人色综合久久天天小片| 色综合久久久久综合99| 女同精品女同系列在线观看| 精品人妻系列无码天堂| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 他掀开裙子把舌头伸进去添视频 | 日韩精品一区二区三区日韩 | 欧美综合中文字幕久久|