<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          China urges Mexico to protect Chinese firms' rights

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-02-03 14:40

          MEXICO CITY/BEIJING - China urged the Mexican government to ensure the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese companies when dealing with problems caused by the suspension of a high-speed railway project, China's state planning body said on Monday.

          Mexico announced last Friday it had "indefinitely" suspended the country's first high-speed railway project, as part of actions taken to cut the 2015 budget.

          "We feel really sorry about the decision. Chinese companies have invested much in bidding for the project," said China's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in a statement.

          China hopes the Mexican government could deal with the problems caused by the suspension of the project appropriately, effectively protect Chinese companies' legitimate rights and adopt active measures to promote pragmatic cooperation between the two countries, the statement said.

          The announcement of "indefinite suspension" marked another dramatic twist of the event since bidding process started for the Mexican high-speed rail project, which is expected to cost $3.75 billion.

          The bid was won by a Chinese-led consortium last November but the government later abruptly annulled the result citing domestic reasons.

          China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC), which led the consortium in the last tender, had decided to re-enter the bidding.

          With abundant construction and operation experiences in high-speed rail lines in China and overseas, the CRCC said it was confident to clinch the contract with its advanced, reliable and cost-efficient high-speed rail technologies, as well as the comparative advantages in cost control and productivity.

          Beside the Chinese-led consortium, there were also companies from Canada, France, Spain and Italy to participate in the fresh round of bidding, according to Gerardo Ruiz Esparza, Mexico's transportation minister.

          The formal bidding documents had been expected on Jan 28 but postponed. And the decision of "indefinite suspension" came two days later, with officials claiming the decision was made in consideration of its possible impact on a budget already strained by plummeting oil prices.

          Though the decline in oil prices will not effect economic growth projections for the year, the proposed trans-peninsular rail linking southeastern Mexican states of Quintana Roo and Yucatan will be "definitively" canceled and the high-speed rail project designed to connect Mexico City, the national capital, with the central industrial hub of Queretaro will be "indefinitely" suspended, Mexican Finance Minister Luis Videgaray said on Friday at the press conference.

          The two rail projects nixed for now "not just because of the impact they would have on public finances in 2015, but above all because of the pressure they would place on public spending in the years following 2016," Videgaray explained.

          As a major crude oil exporter, Mexico government uses oil revenues to fund about one third of its budget, which has been hurt by the drop in oil prices.

          Also influenced by the budget cut are Mexico's state-owned oil company Pemex and the Federal Electricity Commission.

          Videgaray said that the total budget cut, which is the equivalent of 0.7 percent of the country's GDP, was intended to reassure investors that Mexico will keep its finance in order.

          But some experts worried that this move might send negative signals.

          The cancellation of the trans-peninsular train and suspension of the high-speed rail are "bad signs" for international investors who might think that "in Mexico projects can be suspended overnight," local daily La Jornada cited Haydee Elena Moreyra Garcia, professor of economics with the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM), as saying.

          Also cited by La Jornada, Jose Luis de la Cruz, president of the Institute of Industrial Development and Economic Growth, said to suspend infrastructure projects such as the high-speed railway saves money for now but the move potentially hurts the economy in the long run with the productivity remains unchanged.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区| 狠狠亚洲色一日本高清色| 东京热人妻丝袜无码AV一二三区观| 久久国产精品二国产人妻| 午夜在线不卡| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片| 噜噜久久噜噜久久鬼88| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中| 欧美色丁香| 中文字幕一区有码视三区| 在线国产毛片| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 人妻人人做人碰人人添| 重口SM一区二区三区视频| 9l久久午夜精品一区二区| 精品自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 女人腿张开让男人桶爽| 亚洲最大的成人网站| 日韩av爽爽爽久久久久久 | 久久久久免费看成人影片| 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码| 女人被爽到高潮视频免费国产 | 青青草国产精品日韩欧美| 光棍天堂在线手机播放免费| 国产一级小视频| 久久国语对白| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频| 久久国产精品成人影院| 日本国产亚洲一区二区| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 在线不卡免费视频| 色吊丝一区二区中文字幕| 国产在线小视频| 亚洲精品国产精品国在线| 亚洲av高清一区二区三| 中文字幕亚洲男人的天堂| 高级会所人妻互换94部分| 蜜臀91精品高清国产福利| 蜜桃av亚洲精品一区二区|