<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          US cuts embassy staff in Cuba, issues travel warning: reports

          Xinhua | Updated: 2017-09-30 09:18

          WASHINGTON - The United States on Friday ordered more than half of the staff at the US embassy in Havana to leave and warned against travels to Cuba, following mysterious "incidents" that caused health problems for American diplomats, US media reported.

          The US embassy in Havana will continue to operate with a reduced staff. It will stop processing visas indefinitely, according to US media reports.

          The move came after US authorities confirmed last month that at least 21 Americans working at the embassy in Havana had suffered physical debilitations.

          No details of the injuries have been released, but media reports said the affected Americans incurred severe hearing loss and at least one victim suffered some "brain damage".

          The move will deal a blow to the delicate ties between the US and Cuba. The former Cold War rivals resumed their diplomatic relations in July 2015 after more than five decades of hostility.

          US President Donald Trump in July announced new restrictions on US leisure travel to Cuba and US business with Cuban military, in a move to cancel what he called his predecessor Barack Obama's "one-sided deal" with Cuba.

          On Tuesday, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson met with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez to discuss the incidents. It was the highest-level diplomatic contact between the two countries since Trump became US president in January.

          US State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said the two top diplomats had a "firm and frank" discussion of US concerns for its employees.

          "The secretary conveyed the gravity of the situation and underscored the Cuban authorities' obligations to protect embassy staff and their families under the Vienna Convention," she said.

          The United States expelled two Cuban diplomats in late May over the incidents. Cuba said it was investigating the incidents.

          "Cuba has never, nor would it ever, allow the Cuban territory to be used for any action against accredited diplomatic agents or their families," the Cuban Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成a人片在线观看中| 精品不卡一区二区三区| 日本欧美午夜| 亚洲日韩一区二区| 中文字幕有码无码AV| 成 人 a v免费视频在线观看| av色国产色拍| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 最新成免费人久久精品| www.一区二区三区在线 | 中国 | 色在线 | 国产| 免费十八禁一区二区三区| 婷婷国产亚洲性色av网站| 熟妇人妻引诱中文字幕| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| 亚洲无码久久久久| 国产精品一品二区三四区| 日韩乱码免费一区二区三区| 日韩不卡一区二区三区四区 | 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 伊人久久大香线蕉av网| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 亚洲色大成网站www看下面| 蜜臀av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码| 国产精品久久久久影院色| 猫咪社区免费资源在线观看| 欧美日韩中文亚洲另类春色| 在线播放亚洲成人av| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 欧美野外伦姧在线观看| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 免费费很色大片欧一二区| 人妻中文字幕精品一页| 国产熟女一区二区三区蜜臀 | 成人无码潮喷在线观看| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放| 亚洲乱码一二三四区国产|