<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Closure of US embassy in Cuba 'under review': US top diplomat

          Xinhua | Updated: 2017-09-18 08:51

          Closure of US embassy in Cuba 'under review': US top diplomat

          US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson speaks during a press conference in Washington, US June 21, 2017. [Photo/VCG]

          WASHINGTON - US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Sunday that the United States was considering whether or not to close down the US embassy in Cuba after US diplomats fell ill.

          "We have it under evaluation and it's a very serious issue with respect to the harm some individuals have suffered," said Tillerson in an interview with CBS.

          "We've brought some of those people home. It's under review," he added.

          The US State Department revealed last month that at least 16 Americans working at the US embassy in Havana, Cuba, suffered physical symptoms caused by some "incidents."

          The US authorities later confirmed that at least 21 Americans suffered physical symptoms.

          No details of the injuries have been released, but media reports said the affected Americans suffered a severe hearing loss and at least one victim suffered some "brain damage."

          The United States expelled two Cuban diplomats in late May after some US Embassy personnel in Havana reported that some "incidents" caused "a variety of physical symptoms" in them.

          Cuba said that it was investigating allegations by the United States that unspecified "incidents" caused physical symptoms in Americans serving at the US Embassy in Havana, after two Washington-based Cuban diplomats were expelled.

          "Cuba has never, nor would it ever, allow that the Cuban territory be used for any action against accredited diplomatic agents or their families," the foreign ministry said in a statement.

          The United States and Cuba officially resumed a diplomatic relationship in July 2015, more than five decades after they severed it.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱码精品一区二区三区中文| 一本精品中文字幕在线| 国产精品一区二区不卡91| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 国产精品嫩草影院入口一二三| 日韩成人性视频在线观看| 亚洲综合一区二区三区不卡| 免费久久人人爽人人爽AV| 国产白嫩护士在线播放| 日本熟妇XXXX潮喷视频| 亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕| 成A人片亚洲日本久久| 精品 无码 国产观看| 国产清纯在线一区二区| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 国产精品理论片在线观看| 福利一区二区在线播放| 国产亚洲欧美另类一区二区| 久久久久人妻精品一区三寸| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区| 最新AV中文字幕无码专区| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频 | 夜夜高潮次次欢爽av女| 无码人妻精品一区二区| 国产h视频在线观看| 97精品伊人久久大香线蕉APP | 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 桃花社区在线播放| 亚洲无人区码一二三四区| 蜜臀AⅤ永久无码精品| 四川bbb搡bbb爽爽视频| 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 国产一区二区三区综合视频| 蜜桃视频在线免费观看一区二区 | 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专| 色秀网在线观看视频免费| 99在线国内在线视频22| 国产91在线播放免费| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区|