<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Tree falls on Portugal's Madeira Island, killing 13

          Xinhua | Updated: 2017-08-16 10:11

          Tree falls on Portugal's Madeira Island, killing 13

          Rescuers work at the site where a 200-year-old oak tree collapsed during a religious procession on the Portuguese island of Madeira, Portugal, on Aug 15, 2017. [Photo/Xinhua]

          LISBON - Thirteen people are now confirmed dead and 49 others injured after a large tree collapsed on the Portuguese island of Madeira around midday Tuesday, local media reported.

          The incident occurred in the Largo da Fonte square in the Monte neighborhood of Funchal, capital of the autonomous region of Madeira, as crowds assembled for the Our Lady of the Mount religious procession.

          Ten people were killed instantly and a further three died in hospital. One child is confirmed to be among the dead and six of the injured are said to be in a serious condition.

          Regional Secretary of Health, Pedro Ramos, has confirmed that five people of German, French, Dutch and Hungarian nationals are among those injured.

          It is not yet known why the tree fell. President of the Regional Government, Miguel Albuquerque, refused to be drawn on speculation that the tree was in a poor state of repair or whether another tree fell three months ago. He said that the priority for the moment was to support the injured and the families of the victims, and he declared three days of mourning throughout the region, starting on Wednesday.

          Locals told the Portuguese Lusa News Agency that the tree, a 200-year-old oak, had been tied back with metal wire for the past two years, but not tied to anything, and that the trunk was hollow.

          The Funchal Town Hall has confirmed that specialists will examine the scene of the tragedy Wednesday and seek to establish a cause, working in conjunction with the Institute of Agronomy. A source at the Atorney General's Office informed Lusa that the public prosecution service has setup an inquest.

          Portuguese Prime Minister Antonio Costa expressed his condolences to the victims and President Marcelo Rebola de Sousa flew straight to the island. "What has happened has shocked me. I really felt it. There's a need to show support to the people of Madeira," he said.

          "At this moment, a moment of pain, what's important is to show solidarity, offer comfort and be with those who are suffering," he added.

          Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕无码av| 性色a∨精品高清在线观看| 欧美一区二区自偷自拍视频| 蜜臀av无码一区二区三区| 四虎国产精品永久在线无码| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 无码国产69精品久久久久网站| 中国美女a级毛片| 国产综合有码无码中文字幕| 三年的高清电影免费看| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 亚洲午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲综合高清一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧洲精品国产二码| 欧美激情 亚洲 在线| 国产精品麻豆成人AV电影艾秋| av在线免费播放网站| 亚洲欧美综合中文| 国内精品久久久久影院网站| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 蜜臀aⅴ国产精品久久久国产老师| 国产精品视频一区二区不卡| 国产AV国片精品有毛| 天堂网av一区二区三区| 国产成人午夜福利高清在线观看| Y111111国产精品久久久| 人人妻人人添人人爽日韩欧美| 亚洲一区二区三区人妻天堂| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 99在线视频免费| 国产日韩av二区三区| 99久久无色码中文字幕人妻| www久久只有这里有精品| 久久精品aⅴ无码中文字幕| 久久亚洲精品11p| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 日本道高清一区二区三区| 无码人妻一区二区三区精品视频| 激情视频乱一区二区三区| 欧美日韩人成综合在线播放| 国产精品日韩深夜福利久久|