<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Trump signs new travel ban, excluding Iraq from list

          Xinhua | Updated: 2017-03-07 08:59

          Trump signs new travel ban, excluding Iraq from list

          Demonstrators rally against the Trump administration's new ban against travelers from six Muslim-majority nations, outside of the White House in Washington, US March 6, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

          WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump on Monday signed an executive order banning nationals of six Muslim-majority countries to enter the country, excluding Iraq from the list of a previous ban.

          The new document maintained a 90-day ban on nationals of Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Iran and Somalia, from entering the United States, effective from March 16.

          "Each of these countries is a state sponsor of terrorism, has been significantly compromised by terrorist organizations, or contains active conflict zones," the order said.

          Nationals of the six countries who are outside the United States will banned from entering the country, except those who are lawful permanent US residences or fit other criteria.

          Notably missing from the list is Iraq, which had been subject to a similar ban imposed in January.

          "The close cooperative relationship between the United States and the democratically elected Iraqi government, the strong United States diplomatic presence in Iraq, the significant presence of United States forces in Iraq, and Iraq's commitment to combat ISIS justify different treatment for Iraq," the document said.

          A review conducted by the Department of Homeland Security, the State Department and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, will determine after 70 days the order has went into effect whether any countries should be added or removed from the list.

          In addition to the travel ban, the order also suspended the decision making on refugee applications for 120 days after the effective date.

          The new order was signed in observation of court rulings and to avoid further litigation, the order said.

          Trump has signed a similar executive order on Jan 27, which imposed a ban on nationals of Muslim-majority countries to enter the United States for 90 days, refugees for 120 days and Syrian refugees indefinitely.

          A federal judge of the US District Court of the Western District of Washington later slapped a nationwide restraining order on the travel ban, and the ruling was upheld by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜国产精品视频黄| 国产极品AV嫩模| 人妻中出无码中字在线| 97久久超碰亚洲视觉盛宴| 天堂av网一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人久久精品软件 | 国产精品伦人一久二久三久| 荡乳尤物h| 性xxxx中国hd| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区| 国产AV国片精品有毛| 加勒比中文字幕无码一区| 在线天堂最新版资源| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人 | 人人入人人爱| 久久综合精品成人一本| 肥大bbwbbw高潮抽搐| 国产99在线 | 免费| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 国产精品成人午夜福利| 亚洲国产精品一二三四区| 精品久久久久久中文字幕女| 国产农村老熟女乱子综合| 国产成人亚洲综合色婷婷秒播| 欧美日韩国产精品爽爽| 中文字幕人妻精品在线| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97久久| 亚洲欧洲精品一区二区| 伊人久久大香线蕉av网| 日本中文字幕有码在线视频| 非会员区试看120秒6次| 激情综合网激情国产av| 国产高清在线精品一本大道| 亚洲精品综合网在线8050影院| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 性XXXX视频播放免费直播| 中文字幕在线不卡一区二区| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 国产区精品福利在线观看精品| 国产精品小仙女自拍视频|