<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          16 US state attorneys general call Trump's refugee ban "unlawful"

          Xinhua | Updated: 2017-01-30 15:16
          16 US state attorneys general call Trump's refugee ban

          A man holds a sign during a protest held in response to President Donald Trump's travel ban, in Seattle, Washington, US, January 29, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

          WASHINGTON - Attorneys general from 15 US states and the District of Columbia Sunday condemned President Donald Trump's executive order temporarily barring refugees and seven Muslim-majority countries' citizens from entry into the United States, calling it "unconstitutional, un-American and unlawful."

          In a joint statement, the 16 state attorneys general, all Democrats, vowed they will quickly act and "use all of the tools of our offices to fight this unconstitutional order and preserve our nation's national security and core values."

          "We are confident that the Executive Order will ultimately be struck down by the courts. In the meantime, we are committed to working to ensure that as few people as possible suffer from the chaotic situation that it has created," they said in the joint statement.

          "Together we are the chief legal officers for 130M+ people & we won't hesitate to protect their rights," New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman tweeted.

          "Let me be clear -- Discrimination based on national origin is illegal," Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum said in a statement Saturday.

          Other state attorneys general are from California, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Virginia, Connecticut, Vermont, Illinois, New Mexico, Iowa, Maine, Maryland and the District of Columbia.

          Under the executive order Trump signed Friday, refugees from all over the world will be suspended from entering the United States for 120 days while all immigration from so-called "countries with terrorism concerns" will be suspended for 90 days.

          Countries included in the ban are Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. The total population from these countries exceeds 130 million.

          The ban sparked chaos across US international airports and continuous protests nationwide in the past two days.

          Throughout Sunday, tens of thousands of protesters rallied before the White House, at more than 30 US airports, and in the central downtown of big cities including Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle and Chicago.

          Rushing to the rescue, Trump on Sunday argued that the presidential action is aimed to protect the United States' own citizens and border and is not a Muslim ban as many media reports have described.

          "To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban," the newly-inaugurated US president said in a statement, saying there are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order.

          "We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days," he said.

          Moreover, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said earlier on Sunday the international travel disruptions in the wake of the ban were "a small price to pay" for the greater security of the United States.

          A federal judge in New York on Saturday night granted an emergency stay temporarily halting the removal of people who, though with previously approved refugee applications or with valid visas, had been detained following Trump's order.

          Similar rulings were later issued in Virginia, Massachusetts and Washington state, and more US states are now expected to follow suit.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产线播放免费人成视频播放| 大肉大捧一进一出好爽视频mba | 亚洲伊人成综合网2222| 少妇性bbb搡bbb爽爽爽欧美| 无码人妻一区二区三区兔费| 亚洲国产精品成人综合色| 二区三区亚洲精品国产| 草草地址线路①屁屁影院成人| 国产精品小粉嫩在线观看| julia无码中文字幕一区| 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线| 18禁裸乳无遮挡啪啪无码免费| 欧洲亚洲国产成人综合色婷婷| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 日韩av在线高清观看| 九九热在线视频免费播放| 爆乳熟妇一区二区三区| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 成人做受120秒试看试看视频| 天堂va在线高清一区| 又黄又爽又色的少妇毛片| 国产高清视频在线播放www色| 国产视频区一区二区三| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 五月婷婷久久中文字幕| 国产精品女同性一区二区| 国产欧美日韩免费看AⅤ视频| 日韩欧美第一区二区三区| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品 | 国产亚洲精品视频中文字幕| 国产精品午夜无码AV天美传媒 | 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 免费国产精品黄色一区二区| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 国产av仑乱内谢| 亚洲av网一区天堂福利| 亚洲中文无码手机永久| 国产精品久久人人做人人爽| 丰满妇女强制高潮18xxxx| 色婷婷综合久久久久中文字幕|