<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Middle East

          Syrian rebels say Aleppo deal back on track

          Agencies | Updated: 2016-12-15 09:43

          Syrian rebels say Aleppo deal back on track

          Turk, Arab and Bosnian people carry effigies representing dead babies during a solidarity march in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 14 December 2016. The march is to show solidarity with trapped citizens of Aleppo in Syria. [Photo/IC]

          AMMAN/BEIRUT - Two Syrian rebel officials and a representative of pro-government forces said on Wednesday night that a ceasefire deal for Aleppo was back on track, but a unit run by Damascus's Iranian-backed ally Hezbollah denied that a deal had been done.

          There was also disagreement over who would be included in a parallel evacuation from two towns besieged by rebels.

          Abdul Salam Abdul Razak, a military spokesman for the Nour al-Din al Zinki rebel group, told Reuters: "An agreement has been reached and within the coming hours its implementation will begin."

          An official in the pro-Damascus military alliance who declined to be named confirmed the truce deal was on, and said some 15,000 people would be evacuated from the villages of Foua and Kefraya, in return for the evacuation from Aleppo of "militants and their families and whoever wants to leave among civilians".

          However, Razak said the deal included the evacuation only of the wounded from Foua and Kefraya.

          An official in the Jabha Shamiya rebel group also said there would be an evacuation of rebel fighters and civilians from the remaining rebel-held districts of Aleppo, but that only the wounded would leave Foua and Kefraya. He said implementation would begin around 6 am (0400 GMT) on Thursday.

          Shortly afterwards, the military media unit run by the Lebanese Shi'ite Hezbollah militia said reports about implementation of an Aleppo ceasefire deal and evacuations from the city were not true.

          "The negotiations are seeing big complications, in light of tension and operations on the front lines," said a statement from the unit.

           

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产美女MM131爽爽爽| 亚洲人成网站18禁止大app| 久久夜色精品亚洲国产av| 国产性生大片免费观看性| 麻麻张开腿让我爽了一夜| 亚洲欧美人成网站在线观看看| 欧美gv在线| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜 | 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 久热中文字幕在线| 亚洲一二区制服无码中字| www国产精品内射熟女| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 成年人尤物视频在线观看| 线观看的国产成人av天堂| 欧美xxxxhd高清| 亚洲 日韩 国产 制服 在线| av深夜免费在线观看| 看全黄大色黄大片视频| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 97久久超碰国产精品旧版| 成人av午夜在线观看| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁一级毛片| 亚洲av激情五月性综合| 日韩精品成人网页视频在线 | 视频女同久久久一区二区三区| 内射极品少妇xxxxxhd| 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 亚洲人成色4444在线观看| 天堂V亚洲国产V第一次| 99久久精品美女高潮喷水| 少妇人妻真实偷人精品| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 久热99热这里只有精品| 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 芳草地社区在线视频| 亚洲精品天堂成人片AV在线播放| 亚洲精品国模一区二区|