<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Middle East

          Syrian army announces 'humanitarian pause' on Friday

          Xinhua | Updated: 2016-11-03 09:01

          Syrian army announces 'humanitarian pause' on Friday

          People walk along a street near damaged buildings in Tariq al-Bab neighbourhood of Aleppo, Syria November 2, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

          DAMASCUS - The Syrian army announced on Wednesday a 10-hour-long "humanitarian pause" that is scheduled to go into force on Friday, according to state news agency SANA.

          The general-command of the Syrian army said it had decided to observe a "humanitarian pause" on Friday from 9.00 am until 7.00 pm local time, to give civilians and rebels also a chance to leave rebel-held areas in eastern Aleppo city.

          The statement said the rebels can leave Aleppo through the Castello road in northern Aleppo, and the Souk al-Khair crossing toward rebel-held areas in the northwestern province of Idlib.

          The civilians can also leave through six passages the army had previously identified to government-controlled areas in western Aleppo.

          The new, brief truce is not the first to be announced by the Syrian army.

          Last month, a three-day truce, unilaterally announced by Russia and the Syrian government, failed to achieve its intended goal of giving the civilians a pause to leave rebel-held areas and also failed to push the rebels to leave Aleppo city.

          The Syrian government then accused the rebels of forcefully preventing the departure of civilians from eastern Aleppo.

          On Wednesday, SANA said the rebels in eastern Aleppo killed tens of people who wanted to evacuate rebel-held areas.

          It charged that the Jaish al-Fateh rebels, or the Army of Conquest, are practicing extortion against the civilians who want to leave Aleppo, asking them for money in exchange of allowing them to leave.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 日本不卡三区| 人妻少妇偷人无码视频| 亚洲日韩精品制服丝袜AV| 国产精品高清一区二区三区 | 日韩av无码精品人妻系列| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 国内揄拍国内精品人妻| 婷婷婷国产在线视频| 国产免费一区二区不卡| 中文激情一区二区三区四区| 亚洲综合网国产精品一区| 成人av在线播放不卡| 久热这里只有精品在线观看| 四虎影院176| 亚洲v欧美v日韩v国产v| 妺妺窝人体色www看美女| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 亚洲精品综合一区二区三区在线| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 国产成人午夜精品影院| 久久一二三四区中文字幕| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看 | 亚洲 成人 无码 在线观看| 国产午夜91福利一区二区| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 精品人妻中文av一区二区三区| 国产曰批视频免费观看完| 久久精品人妻av一区二区| 福利一区二区在线观看| 国产欧美久久一区二区三区 | 久久热这里只有精品66| 亚洲国产成熟视频在线多多 | 夜夜爱夜鲁夜鲁很鲁| 亚洲伊人五月丁香激情| 精品视频不卡免费观看| 日韩一区在线中文字幕| 国产精品久久无中文字幕| 亚洲另类国产欧美一区二区|