<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          MH370 report says plane in 'increasing rate of descent' when it vanished

          Agencies | Updated: 2016-11-02 11:14

          SYDNEY - A new report into missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 says that additional analysis of satellite communications from the aircraft was consistent with it being in a "high and increasing rate of descent" when it vanished.

          The report by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB), which is leading the search for MH370, said additional analysis of wing flap debris found the aircraft was not configured for a landing.

          Both pieces of information support the agency's long-held view that an unpiloted MH370 descended rapidly after running out of fuel with no human intervention.

          The 28-page report released on Wednesday, containing new end-of-flight and drift simulations, coincides with the start of a three-day meeting of international experts to develop potential plans to continue the search for MH370.

          The Boeing 777 disappeared on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in March 2014 with 239 passengers and crew on board, sparking a two-and-a-half year search that has focused on the Indian Ocean.

          Authorities from Malaysia, Australia and China initially expected to finish searching a 120,000 sq km (46,000 sq mile) target area by the end of 2016, but bad weather has delayed the probe by another two months.

          Australian Transport Minister Darren Chester, who is chairing the Canberra meeting of experts, said the group would review all available data and analysis associated with the search.

          "The experts will also inform the remainder of the search effort and develop guidance for any future search operations," Chester said in a statement.

          The ATSB report suggests that experts believe the current search area is the most likely to contain the crash site.

          In a separate development, a lawyer for the families of four Australian victims told Reuters that Malaysia Airlines has agreed to release information about the missing plane as part of a compensation case.

          John Dawson, a partner at Carneys Lawyers, said he had been advised he would receive the information by the end of the month. The information is to include medical certificates held by the flight crew.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 热久久这里只有精品国产| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 18禁视频一区二区三区| 亚洲高清日韩专区精品| 欧美成人aaa片一区国产精品| 午夜国产小视频| 国产一区二区三区精品片| 精品国产一区二区在线视| 26uuu另类亚洲欧美日本| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区| www亚洲精品| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 国产av剧情亚洲精品| 亚洲天堂免费一二三四区| 久久精品一区二区东京热| 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美| 最新中文字幕国产精品| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 1024你懂的国产精品| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 国产日产欧产精品精品| 国产自在自线午夜精品| 国产成人综合亚洲第一区| 欧洲一区二区中文字幕| 黄频在线播放观看免费| 暖暖视频免费观看| 被灌满精子的波多野结衣| 亚洲国产成熟视频在线多多 | 97久久精品无码一区二区| 9久久精品视香蕉蕉| 亚洲AⅤ波多系列中文字幕| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 毛片久久网站小视频| 国产精品无遮挡又爽又黄| 不卡一区二区国产在线| 国产成AV人片在线观看天堂无码| 狠狠五月深爱婷婷网| 人妻丰满熟妇无码区免费| 无码无套少妇毛多18p| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜|