<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Austrian presidential election must be re-run, court rules

          (Agencies) Updated: 2016-07-01 20:35

          Austrian presidential election must be re-run, court rules

          Austrian far right Freedom Party (FPOe) party leader Heinz-Christian Strache (L) and Freedom Party's presidential candidate Norbert Hofer attend Hofer's final election rally in Vienna, Austria, May 20, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

          VIENNA - Austria's presidential runoff election must be held again, the Constitutional Court ruled on Friday, handing the Freedom Party's narrowly defeated candidate another chance to become the first far-right head of state in the European Union.

          The verdict comes a week after Britain delighted anti-EU groups including the Freedom Party (FPO) by voting to leave the bloc. Concerns about immigration and jobs featured prominently in that referendum, as they did in Austria's knife-edge election.

          Norbert Hofer of the anti-immigration FPO lost the May 22 vote to former Greens leader Alexander Van der Bellen by less than one percentage point, or around 31,000 votes in the race for what is largely a ceremonial position.

          The court found more than twice that number of postal ballots had been affected by breaches of the electoral code.

          "It is absolutely clear to the Constitutional Court that laws governing an election must be applied rigorously," the court's 14 judges said in their ruling on a challenge brought by FPO leader Heinz-Christian Strache.

          The re-run will reopen a debate that split Austria almost evenly, pitting town against country, and blue-collar workers worried about immigration and falling living standards against the more highly educated.

          Witnesses told the court of various irregularities in the way postal ballots were counted.

          These included ballots being processed before the officially ordered start the morning after the election, and counts being carried out in the absence of party observers, often because officials were racing to provide a result quickly.

          The court found no proof that the result had been manipulated but the possibility that the outcome might have been affected is enough for a challenge to succeed.

          The irregularities that have come to light have dismayed the Austrian public.

          "There was sloppiness," Austrian Interior Minister Wolfgang Sobotka, whose ministry oversees elections and was accused by several witnesses of applying pressure on officials to provide a rapid count, told reporters after the verdict.

          The government must now choose a date for the election.

          How the outcome might change in a European political climate overshadowed by the Brexit vote is unclear - the referendum could buoy populist sentiment or have a chilling effect on it.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 激情五月开心综合亚洲| 午夜福利国产区在线观看| 国产在线乱子伦一区二区| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看| 18禁动漫一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码专区国产乱码电影| 俄罗斯老熟妇性爽xxxx| 午夜男女爽爽影院免费视频下载| 国产首页一区二区不卡| 久久综合九色综合97欧美| 成人午夜天| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 国产精品一品二区三区的使用体验| 国产精品一级久久黄色片| 亚洲资源在线视频| 国产一区国产二区在线视频| 国产AV大陆精品一区二区三区 | 国产乱人伦偷精品视频不卡| 国产精品一区二区不卡91| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 久久精品青青大伊人av| 久久国产精品夜色| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人导航| 欧美日韩v| 日韩无套无码精品| 欧美18videosex性欧美tube| 亚洲一二区制服无码中字 | 深夜av在线免费观看| 欧美精品视频一区二区三区| 一区二区三区四区激情视频| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 国产伦一区二区三区精品| 欧洲无码一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 天堂а√在线中文在线| 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 久久精品国产字幕高潮| 国产成人精品无人区一区|