<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Holder of Syrian passport found in Paris attack was asylum seeker

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-11-15 18:30

          Holder of Syrian passport found in Paris attack was asylum seeker

          An armed French police officer stands guard at the Franco-Italian border to check vehicles and verify the identity of travellers in Menton, France, November 15, 2015, after a series of deadly attacks in Paris on Friday. [Photo/Agencies]

          BELGRADE/ZAGREB - The holder of a Syrian passport found near the body of one of the gunmen who died in Friday night's attacks in Paris was registered as a refugee in several European countries last month, authorities said.

          The man, identified by Serbian authorities only by his initials A.A., came into Europe through the Greek island of Leros, where he was processed on Oct. 3, Greek officials said on Saturday. He was among 70 refugees who arrived on a small vessel from Turkey.

          Serbian authorities said on Sunday the same man had been registered at a border crossing from Macedonia into Serbia a few days later.

          The information is significant because if one or more of the Paris gunmen turned out to have come into Europe among refugees and migrants fleeing war-torn countries, this could change the political debate about accepting refugees.

          "One of the suspected terrorists, A.A., who is of interest to the French security agencies, was registered on the Presevo border crossing on October 7 this year, where he formally sought asylum," the Serbian interior ministry said in a statement.

          "Checks have confirmed that his details match those of the person who on October 3 was identified in Greece. There was no Interpol warrant issued against this person."

          A spokeswoman for the Croatian interior ministry said the man was registered in the country's Opatovac refugee camp on Oct. 8 and from there he crossed into Hungary and then Austria.

          "There was no (police) record about him at the time of registration and there was no reason for us to stop him in any way," she said.

          Austrian Interior Ministry spokesman Karl-Heinz Grundboeck said however the assertion that the suspect attacker had passed through Austria had "no concrete basis."

          "According to the latest information available, that is no more than conjecture and speculation," he said.

          Any identity documents and fingerprint records would have to be matched with the remains of the attackers to establish whether they passed through various countries posing as refugees, or perhaps bought or stole passports along the way.

          Greek government sources said a second suspect attacker was also likely to have passed through Greece.

          Following the Paris bloodshed, populist leaders around Europe have rushed to demand a halt to an influx of refugees and migrants from the Middle East and Africa. Poland said it could not accept migrants under EU quotas without security guarantees.

          Human Rights Watch's Emergency Director Peter Bouckaert said on Twitter the Syrian passport found may have been fake, adding such fake documents are widely available for sale in Turkey.

          "The answer to the Paris attacks and the possibility that one of the attackers came by rubber dinghy to Greece... is not to shut the door on those desperately fleeing war," he said, calling for Europe to put in place a coherent asylum policy that would both help those on need and address security concerns raised by uncontrolled flows.

          "People fleeing war need refuge. And trying to build fences and stopping them at sea only drives them deeper into the hands of criminal gangs, and drives them underground where there is no control over who comes and goes."

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产啪视频免费观看视频| 亚洲国产精品VA在线观看香蕉| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 欧美人牲交| 不卡av电影在线| 国产+免费+无码| 亚洲伊人精品久视频国产| 国产99久久无码精品| 国产蜜臀久久av一区二区| 精品国产伦理国产无遮挡| 成 人影片 免费观看| 日韩精品一区二区大桥未久| 成人性影院| 久久精品一区二区东京热| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 国产成人无码A区在线观看视频| 暗交小拗女一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻日韩精品| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼| 国内精品伊人久久久久7777| 国产欧美日韩va另类在线播放| 亚洲AV一二三区成人影片 | 亚洲熟妇精品一区二区| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 2021国产成人精品久久| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 真实国产老熟女无套中出| 国产成人av三级在线观看| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 一级片麻豆| 三人成全免费观看电视剧高清| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看 | 国产精品毛片一区二区| 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 国产精品国语对白一区二区| 午夜福利院一区二区三区| 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 国产成人亚洲综合| av深夜免费在线观看|