<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Assailant in Paris attacks identified, relatives questioned

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-11-15 13:26

          Assailant in Paris attacks identified, relatives questioned

          A policeman stands outside the French embassy in Bogota, Colombia, November 14, 2015, following the deadly attacks in Paris.?[Photo/Agencies]

          PARIS - French police have identified one of the assailants in the coordinated attacks in Paris as Ismael Omar Mostefai, a 29-year- old French national, and seven of his relatives are being questioned, sources and French media said on Sunday.

          Authorities had a dossier on Mostefai that marked him as a potential Islamist militant. He also had previous arrest records and had been sentenced eight times for petty crimes, according to French newspaper Le Monde. Mostefai was one of the gunmen who blew himself up in a Paris concert hall where most of the 129 deaths from the attacks late on Friday took place.

          His father, a brother and five other people are being held for questioning, several French media reported on Sunday, as the hunt continued for others involved in the shootings.

          The reports said searches were also being conducted in the relatives' homes in the northeastern Aube region and in Essonne, south of Paris.

          Father-of-one Mostefai was born in Courcouronnes, a southern suburb of Paris and lived in Chartres, southwest of the capital. He is suspected to have stayed in Syria between 2013 and 2014, Le Monde reported.

          A source close to the investigation also confirmed media reports that a vehicle, a black Seat, used in the attacks was found with some arms onboard in Montreuil, a suburb in the east of Paris. Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said on Saturday that the Seat had been used in the attacks.

          A Frenchman who thought to have hired another car used in the attacks was stopped at the Belgian border on Saturday morning, along with two other people, Molins said.

          Molins said investigated believed three coordinated teams had carried out the wave of attacks across Paris. They were the worst in Europe since the Madrid train bombings of 2004, in which Islamists killed 191 people.

          Friday's attacks were described as an "act of war" by President Francois Hollande.

          The bloodshed came as France, a founder member of the US-led coalition waging air strikes against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, was already on high alert for terrorist attacks.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久亚洲A√无码| 人妻激情偷一区二区三区| 日亚韩在线无码一区二区三区| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜无码| 亚洲美女厕所偷拍美女尿尿| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 免费视频一区二区三区亚洲激情 | 风韵丰满妇啪啪区老老熟女杏吧| 亚洲综合久久一区二区三区| 国产啪在线91| 国产福利在线观看免费第一福利 | 成在线人免费视频| 免费夜色污私人影院在线观看| 91密桃精品国产91久久| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| www插插插无码视频网站| 亚洲精品一二三中文字幕| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 亚洲无人区码一二三区别| 国产精品污双胞胎在线观看| 国产精品流白浆在线观看| 2019久久久高清日本道| 亚洲中文字幕无码卡通动漫野外| 久久久久久综合网天天| 无码精品国产d在线观看| 国产精品第二页在线播放| 99久久成人亚洲精品观看| 国产伦一区二区三区久久| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 亚洲色大成网站www永久男同| 亚洲婷婷六月的婷婷| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 久久97人人超人人超碰超国产| 久久国产亚洲一区二区三区 | 无码国产精成人午夜视频不卡| 亚洲男人av天堂久久资源| 在线观看热码亚洲av每日更新| av天堂午夜精品一区| 欧美性群另类交| 福利一区二区不卡国产| 亚洲欧美日韩尤物AⅤ一区 |