<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Saudi Arabia, allies launch air strikes on Houthi rebels in Yemen

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-03-26 09:14

          Saudi Arabia, allies launch air strikes on Houthi rebels in Yemen

          Saudi Ambassador to the United States Adel Al-Jubeir announces Saudi Arabia has carried out air strikes in Yemen against the Houthi militias who have seized control of the nation, during a news conference in Washington March 25, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

          US providing support

          Jubeir said the assaults had been launched in response to a direct request by Hadi, who supported Washington's campaign of deadly drone strikes on a powerful al-Qaida branch based in Yemen. He has been holed up in Aden with loyalist forces since he fled Sanaa in February.

          Hadi remains in his base in Aden and was "in high spirits", one of his aides said after the operation began.

          A senior leader of Yemen's Houthi movement said the Saudi air strikes amounted to aggression against his country and warned they would set off a "wide war" in the region.

          Houthi-run al-Masirah television reported that the Saudi-led air strikes had hit a residential neighbourhood north of Sanaa and caused dozens of casualties. It also urged medical personnel to report to hospitals in Sanaa immediately.

          No independent verification of any casualties was immediately possible.

          The White House said in a statement late on Wednesday the United States supported the operation, led by the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council countries, and that President Barack Obama had authorized US "logistical and intelligence support".

          Although the news sparked jitters in the oil market, Asian importers said they were not immediately worried about supply disruptions.

          Most oil tankers from Arab producers such as Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Iraq have to pass Yemen's coastlines via the narrow Gulf of Aden in order to get through the Red Sea and Suez Canal to Europe.

          The 40 km (25 mile)-wide strait between Yemen and Djibouti and the Strait of Hormuz between the Arabian peninsula and Iran are both considered chokepoints to global oil supplies by the US Energy Information Administration.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品一区二区三区精品| 精品人妻免费看一区二区三区| 99久久无码私人网站| 岛国岛国免费v片在线观看| 2021无码天堂在线| 国产主播精品福利午夜二区| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡| 男人av无码天堂| 国产在线超清日本一本| 最好好看的中文字幕| 免费吃奶摸下激烈视频| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网无码| 日韩高清在线亚洲专区国产| 99久久国产综合精品麻豆| 国产亚洲综合另类色专区| 樱花草在线社区www| 日韩人妻系列无码专区| 国产精品高清一区二区三区| 在线一区二区中文字幕| 老熟妇仑乱视频一区二区| 青青国产揄拍视频| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 久久精品视频这里有精品| 精品一区二区三区无码视频| 国产乱码精品一区二区三| 一出一进一爽一粗一大视频| 国产欧美亚洲精品a第一页| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 熟女av一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 午夜短视频日韩免费| 国产一区二区三区激情视频| 风韵丰满妇啪啪区老老熟女杏吧| 四虎精品国产精品亚洲精| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 91老肥熟女九色老女人| 国产在线精品国偷产拍| 国产亚洲制服免视频| 亚洲av在线观看| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 日韩区一区二区三区视频|