<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Saudi Arabia, allies launch air strikes on Houthi rebels in Yemen

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-03-26 09:14

          Saudi Arabia, allies launch air strikes on Houthi rebels in Yemen

          People search for survivors under the rubble of houses destroyed by an air strike near Sanaa Airport March 26, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

          ADEN/WASHINGTON - Saudi Arabia and Gulf region allies launched military operations including air strikes in Yemen on Thursday, officials said, to counter Houthi fighters besieging the southern city of Aden where Yemeni president had taken refuge.

          Gulf broadcaster al-Arabiya TV reported that the kingdom was contributing as many as 150,000 troops and 100 warplanes to the operations and that Egypt, Jordan, Sudan and Pakistan were ready to take part in a ground offensive in Yemen.

          There was no immediate confirmation of those figures from Riyadh. Al-Arabiya also said planes from Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Sudan, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Bahrain were taking part in the operation.

          A widening Yemen conflict could pose risks for global oil supplies, and Brent crude oil prices shot up nearly 6 percent soon after the operation began.

          Unidentified warplanes had earlier launched air strikes on the main airport in the Yemeni capital, Sanaa, and its al Dulaimi military airbase, residents said.

          That came soon after Saudi Arabia's ambassador in Washington, Adel al-Jubeir, announced the operation.

          "We will do whatever it takes in order to protect the legitimate government of Yemen from falling," Jubeir told a news conference.

          Yemen's slide towards civil war has made it a crucial front in mostly Sunni Saudi Arabia's rivalry with Shi'ite Iran, which Riyadh accuses of stirring up sectarian strife throughout the region and in Yemen with its support for the Houthis.

          The crisis now risks spiralling into a proxy war with Iran backing the Houthis, and Saudi Arabia and the other regional Sunni Muslim monarchies supporting Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

          Fighting has spread across the Arabian peninsula country since last September, when the Houthis seized Sanaa and advanced into Sunni Muslim areas, forcing Hadi out of the capital.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕无码不卡免费视频| 1000部拍拍拍18勿入免费视频| 久久精品这里只有国产中文精品| 日本大片在线看黄a∨免费| 天天做日日做天天添天天欢公交车 | 国产360激情盗摄全集| 国产偷国产偷高清精品| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 蜜桃av亚洲精品一区二区| 人人做人人妻人人精| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免下载| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 宅男噜噜噜66在线观看| 亚洲一区av无码少妇电影玲奈| 亚洲av无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 国产乱人视频在线播放| 亚洲女同在线播放一区二区| 亚洲日本va午夜在线影院| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 欧美人与动人物牲交免费观看| 国产一区二区牛影视| 中文字幕国产精品专区| 国产一区二区三区怡红院| 99e久热只有精品8在线直播| 久久这里只有精品少妇| 狠狠做五月深爱婷婷伊人| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 国产精品国产精品国产专区| 亚洲乱熟女一区二区三区| 鲁鲁网亚洲站内射污| 亚洲熟女少妇乱色一区二区| 日本人妻巨大乳挤奶水免费| (原创)露脸自拍[62p]| 亚洲精品香蕉一区二区| 亚洲AV优女天堂波多野结衣| 亚洲欧美自偷自拍视频图片| 欧美成人免费全部观看国产| 亚洲不卡一区三区三区四| 成年人尤物视频在线观看| 精品综合一区二区三区四区|