<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Civilian killed, several injured in Egypt bombings

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-02-03 21:12

          CAIRO - A civilian was killed and several others were wounded in a series of bombings that hit Egypt on Tuesday.

          In the coastal city of Alexandria, a hawker selling fast food was killed when a bomb went off targeting a security convoy that was passing by, state media reported. Two other people were injured in the blast.

          In the restive Sinai Peninsula, an explosive device exploded at the international border road between Egypt and Gaza Strip, a security source told Xinhua.

          The device hit an army vehicle which was carrying soldiers to Arish city, the source said.

          Egypt's military forces have been battling an insurgency in the Sinai Peninsula since the ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi in July, 2013.

          Since then, a wave of bombings which were centered in Sinai have crept into the capital and other Delta cities.

          So far, hundreds of police officers and soldiers have been killed by armed attacks in response to a government crackdown on Morsi's supporters that left hundreds dead and thousands jailed.

          Also, a bomb hit downtown Cairo on Tuesday morning, leaving four people injured.

          Khalid Youssef, assistant interior minister at Cairo Security Directorate, told MENA that the bomb was planted at a corridor leading to an electricity room at Talaat Harb Street.

          Witnesses told state-run Nile TV that the blast destroyed the wall in front of two stores.

          There were no immediate claims of responsibility for Tuesday's blasts.

          Additionally, in different places in Cairo, security measures were beefed up at Cairo International Airport after two bombs were found at terminals, according to local media.

          On Thursday, 33 people were killed and 90 injured in attacks on security premises in Egypt's North Sinai.

          Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi said on Saturday that his government was determined to fight terrorists in Sinai.

          "Egypt is facing the strongest secret organization in the world, " said Sisi, referring to the currently-blacklisted Muslim Brotherhood group from which Morsi hails.

          Sisi also issued a decision to form unified anti-terrorist military command for the eastern Canal region, and ordered to allocate 10 million Egyptian pounds (1.3 million U.S. dollars) for fighting terrorism and developing the Peninsula.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成人av日韩在线| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 无卡国产精品| 激情伊人五月天久久综合| 免费人成黄页在线观看国产| 国产精品久久久久9999| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 好大好深好猛好爽视频免费| 91偷自国产一区二区三区| 人妻少妇精品无码专区二区| 九九热精品在线观看 | 久久综合色一综合色88欧美| 悠悠色成人综合在线观看| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看| 人人玩人人添人人澡超碰| 久久经精品久久精品免费观看| 亚洲狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 久久成人亚洲香蕉草草| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 2020国产在线视精品在| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV网禁呦| 色偷偷亚洲女人天堂观看| 日韩中文字幕综合第二页| 成人3d动漫一区二区三区| 黑人异族巨大巨大巨粗| 日本免费精品| 国产人妻精品午夜福利免费| 成年视频人免费网站动漫在线 | 色伦专区97中文字幕| 国产很色很黄很大爽的视频| 国产女人高潮叫床视频| 日韩精品无码一区二区视频| 2021久久精品国产99国产| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 人妻熟女久久久久久久| 欧美人与禽2o2o性论交| 久久精品这里只有国产中文精品| 激情五月天自拍偷拍视频| a级毛片毛片看久久| 国产自拍一区二区三区在线|