<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          Egypt court sentences 183 Muslim Brotherhood supporters to death

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-02-02 20:30

          CAIRO - An Egyptian court sentenced 183 supporters of the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood to death on Monday on charges of killing police officers, part of a sustained crackdown by authorities on Islamists.

          The men were convicted of playing a role in the killings of 16 policemen in the town of Kardasa in August, 2013 during the upheaval that followed the army's ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi. Thirty-four were sentenced in absentia.

          Egypt has mounted one of the biggest crackdowns in its modern history on the Brotherhood since the political demise of Morsi.

          Thousands of Brotherhood supporters have been arrested and put on mass trials in a campaign which human rights groups say shows the government is systematically repressing opponents.

          President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, who as army chief toppled Morsi, describes the Brotherhood as a major security threat.

          The movement says it is committed to peaceful activism.

          The death sentences followed one of the bloodiest attacks on Egyptian security forces in years. Islamic State's Egypt wing claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated operations that killed at least 27 people last week.

          Sisi blamed the Brotherhood for the violence and told Egyptians in a televised address that the war against militancy will be a long, tough one.

          Egyptian authorities make no distinction between the Brotherhood, Islamic State and al Qaida, arguing that they have a shared ideology and are equally dangerous.

          Security forces killed hundreds of Brotherhood supporters and arrested thousands of others after Morsi's ouster.

          After the death sentences were read out on Monday, Brotherhood supporters held in metal cages shouted profanities at policemen. A defence lawyer looked at the Islamists and said "You have God."

          The Egyptian government's human rights record has come under closer scrutiny since woman activist Shaimaa Sabbagh was shot dead during a Cairo protest on January 24, a day before the anniversary of the 2011 uprising that toppled Hosni Mubarak.

          The Interior Ministry promised an investigation.

          Separately, an Egyptian police officer has been detained on suspicion of killing a suspected member of the Brotherhood in hospital, the Interior Ministry has said.

          The suspect was being treated in custody for wounds suffered while he was allegedly planting explosives. The ministry said that the man had provoked the policeman by insulting him. "Then the policeman lost control of his feelings," it said.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一本色道国产在线观看二区| 一级毛片在线观看免费| 亚洲精品宾馆在线精品酒店| 亚洲AV无码东方伊甸园| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四| 日韩av无码免费播放| 国产视频深夜在线观看| 午夜性刺激免费在线| 精品午夜福利短视频一区| 国产精品无码无卡在线观看久| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 天堂V亚洲国产V第一次| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| 国产午夜在线观看视频播放| 日韩精品一区二区三区四| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 国产在线精品第一区二区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| 啊灬啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了| 亚洲国产精品成人综合色| 2021av在线天堂网| 天天爽夜夜爱| 免费国产一区二区不卡| 综合色一色综合久久网| 中国产无码一区二区三区| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 免费在线成人网| 亚洲中文无码手机永久| 国产剧情91精品蜜臀一区| 亚洲第一精品一二三区| 欧美特级午夜一区二区三区| 538porm在线看国产亚洲 | 免费看国产精品3a黄的视频| 亚洲日本va午夜在线影院| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 国产精品 无码专区| 亚洲精品国偷拍自产在线观看蜜臀 | 中文字幕有码无码AV|