<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Middle East

          At least 17 killed in protests on anniversary of Egypt uprising

          (Agencies/Xinhua) Updated: 2015-01-26 10:11

          At least 17 killed in protests on anniversary of Egypt uprising

          An anti-government protester chants slogans during a protest in front of the journalists' syndicate in Cairo January 25, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

          CAIRO - At least 17 people were killed on Sunday in Egypt's bloodiest protests since Abdel Fattah al-Sisi was elected president, as security forces fired at protesters marking the anniversary of the 2011 uprising that toppled Hosni Mubarak.

          Gunfire and sirens could be heard in Cairo into the night as armoured personnel carriers moved through the centre of a city where security forces had once again used lethal force against dissenters. A Health Ministry spokesman said at least 17 people had been killed at protests across the country.

          Gunmen in a car opened fire on a security checkpoint near the pyramids, killing two policemen, and a bomb wounded two policemen outside a Cairo sports club, security sources said.

          During the day, riot police backed by soldiers in armoured vehicles sealed off roads, including those leading to Cairo's Tahrir Square, the symbolic heart of the 2011 revolt.

          The heaviest death toll was in the Cairo suburb of Matariya, a Muslim Brotherhood stronghold. Special forces fired pistols and rifles at protesters, a Reuters witness said. Eight people, including one policeman, were killed, the Health Ministry said.

          People in Matariya chanted "down with military rule" and "a revolution all over again". Some threw Molotov cocktails at security forces and fires raged in the streets.

          In downtown Cairo, riot police with rifles and plain clothed men with pistols chased protesters through the streets.

          Six people were killed in separate protests in Alexandria, Egypt's second biggest city, Giza governorate outside of Cairo and the Nile Delta province of Baheira, security sources said.

          Signs of discontent built up as the anniversary of the revolt against Mubarak approached, and a liberal woman activist, Shaimaa Sabbagh, was shot dead at a protest on Saturday.

          About 1,000 people marched in her funeral procession on Sunday. The Health Ministry said she had been shot in the face and back and Interior Ministry spokesman Hany Abdel Latif said an investigation into her death had begun, adding: "No one is above the law."

          "Shaima was killed in cold blood," Medhat al-Zahid, vice president of the Socialist Popular Alliance party that Sabbagh belonged to, told a news conference.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产老头多毛Gay老年男| 亚洲AV无码国产在丝袜APP | 成av人片一区二区久久| 四虎影院176| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放 | 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 亚洲精品有码在线观看| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内高清| 无码激情亚洲一区| 国内a级一片免费av| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠色综合久| 精品国产粉嫩一区二区三区| 国产精品香港三级国产av| 加勒比中文字幕无码一区| 久久不见久久见www日本| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 欧美午夜一区| 高清有码国产一区二区| 国产麻豆天美果冻无码视频| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 国产亚洲精品久久av| 亚洲激情视频一区二区三区| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 亚洲精品乱码免费精品乱| 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 久久人人妻人人爽人人爽| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2012| 人妻偷拍一区二区三区| 花式道具play高h文调教| 又色又爽又黄的视频网站| 久久99国产综合精品女同| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 久久久久无码精品国产app| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频| 国内精品伊人久久久久7777|