<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Europe

          Death toll of rocket attack in Ukraine's Mariupol rises to 30

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-01-25 20:09

          Death toll of rocket attack in Ukraine's Mariupol rises to 30

          A man walks past a burnt-out vehicle after a shelling by pro-Russian rebels of a residential sector in Mariupol, eastern Ukraine, January 24, 2015. [Photo/IC]

          KIEV - The death toll of a rocket fire in the government-controlled port city of Mariupol in restive eastern Ukraine on Saturday has risen to 30, while almost a hundred of people were wounded, local authorities said.

          "Currently we can confirm that 30 people, of which there were two children, have been killed," Oleg Kalinin, a spokesman for the mayor of Mariupol, told local media.

          Previously, Mariupol city council said that at least 27 people died and 97 others were wounded in the attack, which hit an open- air market and nearby homes and shops.

          Following the attack, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has called an emergency meeting of the National Security and Defense Council over the escalating tensions in eastern regions.

          Earlier in the day, Alexandr Zakharchenko, leader of independence-seeking insurgents in eastern Ukraine, said that the rebel forces are launching an offensive on Mariupol to capture the government-controlled city.

          Mariupol, a strategic port city on the Azov Sea with a population of about 460,000 people has been under the control of the government forces since June.

          The latest outbreak of violence, which began two weeks ago, marked a new wave of escalation of the nine-month-old conflict in eastern Ukraine.

          Since Jan 12, about 290 people have been killed during the fighting between government troops and rebels, bringing the overall death toll in the conflict to over 5,000 people.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品一区二区三区综合| 午夜精品视频在线看| av一区二区中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 国产一级片内射在线视频| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产乱人伦在线播放| 欧美成人精品三级在线观看| 久久男人av资源网站无码软件| 成人免费xxxxx在线观看| 亚洲色在线v中文字幕| 好爽好紧好大的免费视频| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页| a级毛片毛片免费观看久潮| 亚洲高清偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲国产色播AV在线| 中文字幕在线日韩一区| 四虎亚洲精品高清在线观看 | 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 无码日韩做暖暖大全免费不卡| 亚洲欧美卡通另类丝袜美腿| 成人av午夜在线观看| 日产乱码卡一卡2卡三卡四| 国产欧美国日产高清| 欧美激情一区二区| 精品国产精品午夜福利| 日日橹狠狠爱欧美视频| 无码中文字幕热热久久| 一区二区三区四区四色av| 久久精品国产亚洲av大全相关| 激情内射亚州一区二区三区爱妻| 999福利激情视频| 少妇性bbb搡bbb爽爽爽欧美| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 精品国产午夜肉伦伦影院| 她也色tayese在线视频 | 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 亚洲综合天堂一区二区三区|