<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          S. Korea conducts live-fire drill in east waters

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-06-20 16:52

          S. Korea conducts live-fire drill in east waters

          A South Korean guided missile patrol gunboat fires a harpoon missile during a live-firing exercise at the sea off Dokdo in Korean and Takeshima in Japanese June 20, 2014, in this picture provided by South Korean Navy and released by Yonhap. [Photo/Agencies]

          SEOUL - The South Korean Navy on Friday conducted a live-fire drill in eastern waters, despite Japan's call for cancellation, to strengthen its capability to detect and strike the possibly invading submarines from the Democratic People 's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

          Army Col. Wi Yong-seop, vice spokesman at the South Korean Defense Ministry, told a routine press briefing that the firing exercise is being carried out as planned, saying any demand or intervention is not under consideration when staging military drills for South Korea's independent defense.

          Mobilizing 19 naval ships, two anti-submarine surveillance aircraft and a Lynx anti-submarine helicopter, the one-day naval exercise was being conducted in waters some 50 km off the country' s eastern port of Jukbyeon.

          The naval exercise, which began from 9 a.m. local time, will continue through 5 p.m. The drill was made public for the first time as top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un visited its submarine unit earlier this week.

          The drill will focus on detecting, chasing and striking submarines possibly invading from the DPRK on the eastern waters. A couple of torpedoes and missiles were test-fired, including a homegrown torpedo Blue Shark, a ship-to-ship missile Sea Star and an air-to-ground missile Harpoon.

          The exercise came a day after Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga urged South Korea not to stage the live-fire drill near a group of disputed islets, called Dokdo in South Korea and Takeshima in Japan.

          Japan called on the South Korean embassy in Tokyo to cancel the exercise, which caused harsh criticism from the South Korean Foreign Ministry.

          The Dokdo islets, lying halfway between the two countries, have continuously raised diplomatic ire between Seoul and Tokyo. South Korea claimed the Dokdo was the first victim to the imperialistic Japan's pollaging on the Korean Peninsula.

          South Korea has controlled the rocky outcroppings since 1954 when it stationed border guards there.

          South Korea reportedly viewed Japan's call for cancellation of the drill as another form of territorial claims to the Dokdo islets ahead of Japan's release of the results of its Kono Statement review.

          The Kono Statement refers to an official apology made in 1993 by then Chief Cabinet Secretary Yohei Kono, who acknowledged that Japan's imperialistic government was involved in recruiting more than 200,000 young women and forcing them to serve in military brothels.

          South Korea has demanded the Japanese government led by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe make an official apology and compensation for victims of the so-called "comfort women," a euphemism for young women coerced into sex slavery for the Japanese Imperial Army during World War II.

          Japan reportedly planned to unveil its review on the Kono statement, which will worsen the already strained ties between Seoul and Tokyo.

          Abe said on March 14 that he and his cabinet will inherit the Kono and Murayama statements, which resulted in South Korean President Park Geun-hye sitting down face-to-face with Abe under the arbitration of US President Barack Obama on the sidelines of the Nuclear Security Summit held in late March in the Netherlands.

          The Murayama Statement refers to Japan's apology issued in 1995 by then Prime Minister Tomiichi Murayama to its Asian neighbors that suffered from Japan's colonial rule and brutal wartime aggression.

          Abe infuriated Japan's Asian neighbors by paying respect to the notorious Yasukuni Shrine, which honors 14 convicted class-A war criminals during the World War II, in December last year. Relations between Seoul and Tokyo turned sour after Abe returned to power in December 2012.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 高清国产一区二区无遮挡| 美女人妻激情乱人伦| 国产精自产拍久久久久久蜜| 中文字幕在线永久免费视频| 亚洲日韩中文字幕无码一区| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片| 国产18禁一区二区三区| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 亚洲男人第一无码av网站| 色WWW永久免费视频| 久热色精品在线观看视频| 日本丰满熟妇videossexhd| 亚洲超碰97无码中文字幕| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 久久精品免费自拍视频| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 精品无码久久久久久尤物| 中文字幕日韩有码av| 国产成人一区二区三区久久精品 | 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 黄色网站免费在线观看| 亚洲欧美一区二区成人片| 免费人成网站免费看视频| 亚洲最大国产精品黄色| 女同精品女同系列在线观看| 国内精品久久久久影院薰衣草| 国产精品美女www爽爽爽视频| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 精品无码国产自产拍在线观看| 国产一区二区三区免费观看| 亚洲人成在久久综合网站| 欧美村妇激情内射| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 国产精品中出一区二区三区| 九九热在线免费视频精品| 亚洲av熟女天堂系列| 国产精品三级国产精品高|