<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / US and Canada

          US captures Benghazi suspect in raid: Pentagon

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2014-06-18 11:19

          WASHINGTON - The Pentagon confirmed Tuesday that US forces on Sunday captured a key figure suspected in the attacks on US facilities in Benghazi, Libya, in September 2012.

          US captures Benghazi suspect in raid: Pentagon

          The US Consulate in Benghazi is seen in flames during a protest by an armed group said to have been protesting a film being produced in the United States in this September 11, 2012 file photo. Ahmed Abu Khatallah, a key suspect in the 2012 attack on the US diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, is being held on a US ship following his capture over the weekend by US special operations forces, a US official said on June 17, 2014. The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the suspect was apprehended on the outskirts of Benghazi in a secret operation. 

          The suspect, Ahmed Abu Khatallah, is in US custody in a secure location outside of Libya, said Rear Admiral John Kirby, spokesman of the Defense Department.

          There were no civilian casualties related to the operation over the weekend, and all US personnel involved in the operation have safely departed from Libya, Kirby said in a statement.

          The Washington Post reported Tuesday that the suspect was captured near Benghazi by American troops working alongside the Federal Bureau of Investigation following months of planning.

          In a statement released by the White House, US President Barack Obama said he had authorized the operation in Libya to detain Khatallah Sunday.

          "The fact that he is now in US custody is a testament to the painstaking efforts of our military, law enforcement, and intelligence personnel. Because of their courage and professionalism, this individual will now face the full weight of the American justice system," Obama said.

          US Secretary of State John Kerry also said in a statement that Sunday's operation "is a clear reminder to anyone who dares do us harm that they will not escape with impunity."

          According to officials who spoke to The Washington Post on condition of anonymity about the still-secret operation, Khattala was "en route" to the United States to be arraigned in Washington, DC Last year, the US Attorney in the District filed charges against Khattala and at least a dozen others in connection with the Benghazi attacks.

          The Sept. 11, 2012 assault on the US diplomatic compound in Benghazi left four Americans dead, including US Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens.

          The State Department designated Khattala as a terrorist in January, calling him a "senior leader" of the Benghazi branch of the militant group Ansar al-Sharia, which was also designated a terrorist organization.

          Asked whether Libya had approved the Sunday raid, a US official told The Washington Post: "I am not going to get into the specifics of our diplomatic discussions, but to be clear: This was a unilateral US operation."

          "We have made clear to successive Libyan governments our intention to bring to justice the perpetrators of the attack on our facilities in Benghazi," the paper cited the official as saying. "So it should come as no surprise to the Libyan government that we would take advantage of an opportunity to bring Abu Khatallah to face justice."

          Republicans have charged that the White House has failed to secure the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi, attempted to cover up what actually occurred on the night of the attacks, and mishandled the subsequent investigation. A select committee has been set up in the House of Representatives to further investigate the episode.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇人妻在线视频| 久久久久久亚洲精品不卡| 久久老熟女一区二区蜜臀| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 久久精品人人做人人爽97| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 一二三四电影在线观看免费| 亚洲一区在线观看青青蜜臀| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区| 香蕉久久久久久久av网站| 欧美高清精品一区二区| 国产精品久久香蕉免费播放| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 精品一区二区亚洲国产| 三年片在线观看免费观看大全下载| 日韩精品国内国产一区二| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区bbbbxxxx| 久久羞羞色院精品全部免费| 97精品尹人久久大香线蕉| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放 | 国产精品成人aaaaa网站| 中文无码字幕一区到五区免费| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久人四虎 | 国产午夜成人久久无码一区二区 | 野花社区www视频日本| 国产成人精选在线观看不卡| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 欧美性色欧美a在线播放| 国产日韩入口一区二区| 午夜DY888国产精品影院| 国产精品天天看天天狠| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 2021国产成人精品久久 | 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 日韩一区精品视频一区二区| 久久精品道一区二区三区| av网站免费线看|