<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Fire kills 21 in South Korean hospital

          (Agencies) Updated: 2014-05-28 07:50

          Fire kills 21 in South Korean hospital

          Officials kneel and bow as they apologize to victims outside a hospital in Jangseong, southwest region of Jeolla May 28, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          SEOUL - A fire at a hospital annex housing elderly patients in the southwestern county of Jangseong killed 21 people early Wednesday, officials said. It is the second major fire this week as the country still mourns victims of a ferry disaster last month.

          Twenty patients and a nurse died at the hospital, which specializes in elderly patients who suffer from dementia and palsy, and seven others were injured, officials with the Jangseong Fire Department said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of office rules.

          The victims died after suffocating on poisonous gas, officials said.

          There were 35 patients and a nurse on duty on the second floor of an annex of Hyosarang Hospital when the fire broke out, officials said. The fire was put out after about six minutes, the officials said. The cause was not immediately known.

          Officials said that 45 people, including a nurse, were on the hospital's first floor but they all escaped.

          Some of the dead had their hands bound to their beds, and the second-floor windows were barred, Yonhap news agency reported, without citing any sources for the information. Emergency officials couldn't immediately confirm the report. Two hospital officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to talk to the media, said that patients are not bound to beds. But they said they were checking into the details of what happened.

          The fire comes as South Korea debates long-ignored safety lapses and a history of corner-cutting in a country that rapidly rose from poverty and the destruction of the 1950-53 Korean War to become Asia's fourth biggest economy.

          Officials are still searching for more than a dozen bodies from a ferry sinking last month that left more than 300 people dead or missing, most of them high school students. South Korea has also had two subway accidents in recent weeks.

          The country is mourning the deaths of more than 300 people who drowned when a heavily overloaded ferry capsized and sank on April 16, the country's worst maritime disaster in 20 years.

          A fire at a large shopping mall complex killed eight people on Monday when smoke and toxic fumes spread rapidly. Fire screens designed to stop the spread of fire and smoke did not function in the relatively new building.

          There have since been two subway accidents that left nearly 200 people injured.

          And a fire earlier this week at a bus terminal near Seoul killed eight people and injured 57.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品精品自在现拍国产2021 | 视频女同久久久一区二区三区 | 国产成人精品久久一区二| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| y1111111少妇无码| 国产精品自产在线观看一| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 国产av永久无码天堂影院 | 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区喷水 | 7777久久亚洲中文字幕蜜桃| 国产成人精品久久一区二| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 亚洲国产欧美在线观看片| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 欧洲成人在线观看| 东京热大乱系列无码| 正在播放国产精品白丝在线| 91福利一区福利二区| 福利导航第一福利导航| 91亚洲国产成人精品性色| 99热久久这里只有精品| 伊人久久久av老熟妇色| 国产熟睡乱子伦午夜视频| 日本一区二区三区在线播放| 亚洲免费成人av一区| 色网av免费在线观看| 97在线精品视频免费| 亚洲日韩中文无码久久| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 免费看无码自慰一区二区| 中文字幕日韩有码国产| 国产三级精品三级色噜噜| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 中文字幕日韩熟女av| 国产特色一区二区三区视频| 天堂a无码a无线孕交| 2020国产成人精品视频| 国产精品高清国产三级囯产AV| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇|