<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          DPRK, ROK exchange artillery fire

          By Agencies in Seoul and Zhou Wa in Beijing (China Daily) Updated: 2014-04-01 09:17

          DPRK, ROK exchange artillery fire

          Students gather at a shelter on the ROK island of Yeonpyeong near the border with the DPRK on Monday. Pyongyang and Seoul exchanged artillery fire off their disputed western sea border. Reuters-Yonhap

          China voices its concern over situation and calls for calm on Korean Peninsula

          Pyongyang and Seoul traded fire over a disputed sea border on Monday, but Chinese analysts dismissed the possibility of a major military confrontation.

          More than 100 shells out of about 500 fired landed in the Republic of Korea's waters as part of a drill, prompting ROK marines to fire more than 300 rounds into the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's waters, defense officials said in Seoul.

          The DPRK had said it intended to conduct the exercise in response to United Nations' condemnation of last week's missile launches by Pyongyang and against "threatening" military drills in the ROK by US forces.

          Pyongyang also accused Seoul of "gangsterlike" behavior at the weekend, following the "abduction" of one of its fishing boats, and threatened to retaliate. The ROK said it sent the boat back after it drifted into its waters.

          China expressed concern over increased tension on the Korean Peninsula.

          "We urge all parties to maintain calm, exercise restraint and refrain from acts going against peace and stability on the peninsula," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said at a daily news briefing.

          "The current situation on the peninsula is quite vulnerable, and safeguarding peace and stability conforms with the common interests of all parties," he said.

          The DPRK had ensured maximum publicity for its live-fire drill by taking the unusual step of notifying the ROK beforehand and issuing a no-sail, no-fly advisory.

          As a precaution, border island residents were evacuated as ROK fighter jets took to the skies.

          Residents of Baengnyeong Island, one of the remote islands near the firing area, were moved to bomb shelters, a government official said. The evacuation order was lifted an hour after the DPRK drill ended.

          Wang Junsheng, a researcher of East Asian studies at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said Pyongyang's move may have been in response to several events.

          The DPRK has staged a series of missile launches, mostly short range, in response to what it sees as a threat posed by annual US-ROK military drills. The current drill, Foal Eagle, ends on April 18.

          "The shelling is an expression of the DPRK's dissatisfaction," Wang said. But Pyongyang's action has been rather restrained this time, he added.

           

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产免费公开在线视频| 成午夜精品一区二区三区| 亚洲av色在线观看国产| 116美女极品a级毛片| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 福利视频一区二区在线| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 蜜臀午夜一区二区在线播放| 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 色色97| 国产白嫩护士在线播放| 久久免费精品国产72精品| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 亚洲无线码中文字幕在线| 国产精品一区二区不卡91| 人人入人人爱| 久久国产精品波多野结衣| 饥渴少妇高潮正在播放| 激情内射亚州一区二区三区爱妻| 国产综合有码无码中文字幕| 性欧美video高清| 男女激情一区二区三区| 2021中文字幕亚洲精品| 亚洲国产成人资源在线| 人妻av综合天堂一区| 日韩精品一区二区三区无| 国产一区二区三区小说| 亚洲av成人久久18禁| 亚洲少妇人妻无码视频| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 欧美成人h亚洲综合在线观看| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣| 午夜精品久久久久久久2023| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人| 日本一道本高清一区二区| 2021国产成人精品国产| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频| 亚洲一区二区精品久久蜜桃| 福利一区二区在线观看| 香蕉久久久久久av成人|