<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

          Turkish forces seize suspected hijacker on plane

          ( Agencies ) Updated: 2014-02-08 08:07:13

          ISTANBUL  - Turkish security forces on Friday seized a Ukrainian man who officials said made a bomb threat and tried to hijack a passenger plane, demanding to go to the Winter Olympics venue of Sochi just as the opening ceremony was taking place.

          Turkey scrambled an F-16 fighter jet to accompany the Pegasus Airlines Boeing 737-800 plane as it landed at Sabiha Gokcen airport at 6.05 p.m. (1605 GMT), after a flight from the Ukrainian city of Kharkov with 110 passengers on board.

          Turkish forces seize suspected hijacker on plane

          A passenger (C) from the hijacked Pegasus Airlines aircraft reacts as she leaves Sabiha Gokcen Airport in Istanbul late February 7, 2014. Turkish security forces on Friday seized a Ukrainian man who officials said made a bomb threat and tried to hijack the passenger plane, demanding to go to the Winter Olympics venue of Sochi just as the opening ceremony was taking place. [Photo/Agencies]

          The incident came at a time when security officials internationally are on high alert for possible militant attacks connected to the Games.

          The suspect, a 45-year-old man, had a small bag containing electronic goods but no bomb, Istanbul Governor Huseyin Avni Mutlu told reporters after the operation to capture him.

          "None of the passengers were harmed and a successful operation was carried out," Mutlu said.

          He said some force had to be used to seize the suspect.

          "He was captured as a result of a struggle without the need to use any weapons. The hijacker was slightly wounded," he said.

          There was no evidence of the suspect being linked to any organisation but investigations would be conducted, he said.

          The governor had arrived at the airport earlier in the evening to take charge of a crisis centre to handle the incident. Ambulances and fire engines were sent to the scene.

          A Transport Ministry official said all passengers were evacuated from the plane before the operation, which took place shortly before 10 p.m. (2000 GMT).

          A photograph displayed by the broadcaster NTV showed a man wearing a red, white and blue sports top, believed to be the suspect, standing up from his seat near the front of the plane as a steward looked on.

          Video footage also showed passengers sitting calmly on the aircraft before the operation was carried out.

          Media reports had said the suspect was believed to have drunk alcohol, but the governor could not confirm those reports.  

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Most Popular
          Special
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 搡老熟女老女人一区二区| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成大黄瓜 | 亚洲综合小说另类图片五月天| 国产大片黄在线观看| 波多野42部无码喷潮| 日本一区二区三区有码视频| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区在线| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 国产欧美丝袜在线二区| 国产97在线 | 亚洲| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内精品| 极品无码国模在线观看| 久久免费偷拍视频有没有| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 亚洲国产天堂久久综合网| 国产国拍精品av在线观看| 天天爽夜夜爱| 亚洲国产精品乱码一区二区| 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人久久精品APP| 99久久精品国产精品亚洲| 国产成人午夜精品福利| 中国女人内谢69xxxx免费视频| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 麻豆国产成人av在线播放欲色| 亚洲精品视频一二三四区| 如何看色黄视频中文字幕| 久草热大美女黄色片免费看| 中文字幕无码不卡在线| 四虎精品国产精品亚洲精| 最新的国产成人精品2020| 精品亚洲欧美高清不卡高清| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 国产裸体美女视频全黄| 亚洲午夜性猛春交XXXX| 麻豆蜜桃AV蜜臀AV色欲AV| AV老司机色爱区综合| (原创)露脸自拍[62p]| 午夜大片免费男女爽爽影院| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线毛片| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网|