<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

          Russia imposes security clampdown in Sochi before Olympics

          ( Agencies ) Updated: 2014-01-08 04:40:09

          Russia imposes security clampdown in Sochi before Olympics

          Russian traffic police officers stand guard during patrol on a road near venues at the Olympic Park near Sochi January 7, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          Russian forces went on combat alert in Sochi and tightened restrictions on access to the Black Sea resort on Tuesday, exactly one month before the start of the Winter Olympic Games.

          Aware that the success or failure of the Sochi Games will help shape his legacy, President Vladimir Putin has increased security across Russia following two suicide bomb attacks in the southern city of Volgograd which killed 34 people.

          Moscow's most wanted man, the Chechen insurgent leader Doku Umarov, has urged militants who want to carve an Islamic state in Russia's North Caucasus region to use "maximum force" to prevent the Games going ahead.

          Police began to impose long-planned restrictions that will heavily curtail entry into Sochi and limit the movements of its residents, who had mixed feelings about the clampdown.

          "The resort is turning into a sort of concentration camp. Naturally this will deliver a serious blow to tourism and the huge number of people at the Olympics," said Alexander Valov, a Sochi resident and blogger.

          "When the town is in such a state of siege I don't think it will be comfortable here."

          But other residents and foreign visitors on the streets of Sochi told Reuters they welcomed the beefed-up security.

          "After what happened in Volgograd it's necessary," said Dina Kovalenko, at a kiosk selling tickets for town excursions.

          "There is definitely a sense we have here in Sochi that we feel good, we feel safe," said Nathan Wright, a British tourist posing with friends for photographs near the town center.

          Authorities have deployed an additional 30,000 police and Interior Ministry troops in the resort, bringing the total number of personnel providing security at the Games to about 37,000, according to Russian officials.

          Restrictions

          Ordered by Putin in a decree last August, the heightened security measures will stay in force until March 21.

          In this period the only road vehicles allowed into Sochi are those officially registered in the city or accredited for the Games or essential services. Visitors must also register with local authorities within three days or face expulsion.

          Movement is being even more tightly controlled in several high security zones where only those accredited for the Games will be allowed. The zones include a swathe of territory extending to Russia's southern border with Abkhazia in neighboring Georgia, some 25 miles away.

          "The restrictions are to make the roads free and easy for spectators, athletes and members of the Olympic family to move around," a transport directorate said.

          Local businesses have been ordered to stock up on supplies to enable them to do without outside deliveries for a few weeks.

          Moscow has deployed regular troops and also anti-aircraft batteries to protect the Games from air attack. Last month Russian bloggers posted photographs of several surface-to-air missile installations within yards of the Olympic venue.

          The region's air force commander said squadrons of Mig and Sukhoi fighter jets are ready to repel attack from any altitude.

          Valov, the critical blogger, said many residents planned to leave for the duration of the Games, adding that a mass expulsion of migrant workers was also causing headaches.

          "We're desperately short of janitors. As a result the town is looking dirtier. There's simply no one to do this," he said.

          More than 200 people protested on Sunday against how Moscow has run the Games so far, under the banner: "Natives of Sochi own the Games, not the visitors."

          But Putin, who on Saturday attended a rehearsal of the Games' opening ceremony in Sochi, has eased curbs on demonstrations, allowing groups to hold some marches and rallies at sites approved by the security services.

          Campaign groups, calling for everything from gay rights to political reform, had complained that a blanket ban on rallies, imposed in August as part of earlier security measures, violated the Russian constitution.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

          Most Popular
          Special
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产内射性高湖| 国产在线无码不卡播放| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 午夜成人亚洲理论片在线观看| 视频免费完整版在线播放| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 国产午夜福利视频第三区| 国产精品久久香蕉免费播放| 亚洲日韩国产精品第一页一区 | 国产精品久久无码不卡黑寡妇| 中文字幕亚洲高清在线一区| 久久久久亚洲av成人网址| 天天综合亚洲色在线精品| 大伊香蕉精品一区二区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区视频| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 亚洲国产一区二区A毛片| 国产睡熟迷奷系列网站| 一边摸一边叫床一边爽av| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 亚洲国产精品500在线观看| 精品人妻日韩中文字幕| 性国产vⅰdeosfree高清| 九九热在线精品视频观看| 在线亚洲精品国产二区图片欧美 | 国产性生大片免费观看性| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 日本精品视频一区二区| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮伦理| 深夜精品免费在线观看| 免费人成视频网站在线18| 国产做a爱免费视频在线观看| 内射一区二区三区四区| 美女精品黄色淫秽片网站| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 中文字幕有码高清日韩| 国产午夜精品理论大片| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 另类专区一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类|