<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Syria talks see no breakthrough but will continue

          Updated: 2014-01-29 10:17
          ( Xinhua)

          Syria talks see no breakthrough but will continue

          UN-Arab League envoy for Syria Lakhdar Brahimi addresses a news conference at the United Nations European headquarters in Geneva January 28, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          GENEVA -- The joint sessions between delegations of Syrian government and the opposition have not "achieved any breakthrough" up to now, said the United Nations-Arab League Special Envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahimi Tuesday.

          But it was good enough for all parties are still at it and the session will continue on Wednesday morning, he said.

          Brahimi confirmed at a press conference in the late afternoon of the fourth day of face-to-fact talks between the warring parties that the two sides only held discussions with the mediation of him in the morning, not in the afternoon.

          "I have suggested them and they have agreed that we do not meet this afternoon and that we all prepare ourselves for what I hope will be a better session tomorrow morning," said the special envoy.

          He added that no one party was to blame for the adjournment and it was his decision to cancel the meeting without any request or pressure from any of the two sides.

          Brahimi noted that the negotiations were not easy for the past days, for today and probably even for the coming few days, but said he was glad that two sides "intend to stay and continue this discussions until Friday as originally planned."

          As for the discussions for this morning when the two sides were supposed to talk about the Geneva Communique, the document adopted after the first international conference on Syria held here in 2012, the mediator said that the opposition has presented their visions on how to implement the communique, but the government side did not.

          Brahimi declined to reveal details of the opposition's positions.

          Regarding the humanitarian convoys to the besieged area of Homs, Brahimi said that convoys were ready and waiting to enter, but the authorization has not been given, and they haven't given up on that.

          When asked about the alleged assistance of the United States to Syrian armed groups by providing weapons, Brahimi said that they heard the news, but it was not an official statement of the U.S. government.

          As for Iran, he said that the presence of this country "would have been good."

          "I believe we will try to speak and cooperate with Iran in the future in order for it to undertake its role and assume its responsibility as an important state of the region," said Brahimi.

          Earlier on Tuesday, the representatives both of Syria government and the opposition claimed no consensus was reached during the morning talks.

          Syria Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Makdad said that their proposals to stop violence, the basis of Geneva Communique as they explained, were rejected.

          Makdad said that the government was waiting for assurance that those humanitarian convoys were not going to fall into the hands of armed groups and terrorist groups inside the city of Homs.

          Louay al-Safi, the opposition's spokesman said they refused the passage of women and children out of the besieged old city of Homs since the male people inside did not think the government will provide security for their families and children.

          Al-Safi said the Syrian government was trying to divert from the main Geneva Communique and to establish a new framework that they were objected to.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

           
          Hot Topics
          The Party vowed on Wednesday to fight corruption firmly and to maintain its "high-handed posture" in the next five years.
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: jizzjizz日本高潮喷水| 亚洲av成人无码天堂| 亚洲人成网站观看在线观看| 欧洲无码一区二区三区在线观看 | 中文字幕久久久久人妻| 中文字幕免费视频| 亚洲欧洲精品一区二区| 巨熟乳波霸若妻在线播放| 国产jlzzjlzz视频免费看| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸 | 边添小泬边狠狠躁视频| 暖暖免费观看电视在线高清| 精品一区二区免费不卡| 一区二区三区鲁丝不卡| 亚洲精品二区在线观看| 一区二区三区久久精品国产| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 色综合AV综合无码综合网站| 亚洲人成网网址在线看| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频| 国产亚洲精品一区二区不卡| 国产精品久久精品| 免费人成在线观看网站| 正在播放的国产A一片| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区| 亚洲高清 一区二区三区| 亚洲精品无amm毛片| 午夜福利理论片高清在线| 久久婷婷五月综合色国产免费观看 | 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 日韩国产精品中文字幕| 亚洲第一福利视频导航| 国产精品国产精品一区精品| 精品熟女日韩中文十区| 精品亚洲高潮喷水精品视频| 国产成人综合亚洲精品国产| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47 | 亚洲精品一区国产| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久| 久久不见久久见免费视频观看| 高h小月被几个老头调教|