<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

          ROK to return Chinese war dead

          By Zhou Wa ( China Daily ) Updated: 2013-12-21 01:19:22

          ROK to return Chinese war dead

          Officials from the Defense Ministry of the Republic of Korea excavate the remains of Chinese soldiers killed during the 1950-53 Korean War at a military-controlled cemetery in Paju on Friday. The two countries have reached an agreement for the ROK to return the remains of hundreds of soldiers.[PROVIDED TO CHINA DAILY]

          The Republic of Korea began to exhume the remains of Chinese soldiers killed during the Korean War (1950-53) on Friday, one day after its defense ministry agreed to return 425 sets of remains.

          ROK President Park Geun-hye offered to return the remains during a visit to China in June. The move is seen as a symbolic gesture of friendship, observers said.

          The excavations, which began early on Friday morning, will take several months as it takes time to wash and dry the remains and place them in coffins, ROK military officials told Yonhap News Agency.

          Time is also needed to clean relics such as pens, uniforms, stamps and badges.

          ROK to return Chinese war dead

          "The military will return the remains and relics of the Chinese bodies that have been unearthed so far to their homeland as soon as possible," the ministry said.

          "The two sides agreed to repatriate the bodies on the agreed-upon schedule on humanitarian grounds. … The agreement will become a new milestone for relations between the two nations," a senior ROK ministry official was quoted by Yonhap as saying.

          On Thursday, the Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs said in an online statement that the two sides will actively push for more cooperation with regard to the return of the remains.

          According to the ROK defense ministry, there are currently 367 Chinese bodies and 735 DPRK bodies buried in the Paju cemetery, just south of the demilitarized zone that separates the ROK and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

          Shen Zhihua, an expert in Korean Peninsula history at East China Normal University, said: "Both China and the ROK are showing a humanitarian spirit in this case. It indicates that the two 'former enemies' value peace and stability in the Korean Peninsula and East Asia nowadays."

          People should learn lessons from the painful past and try to build friendships, he added.

          Li Bingliang, another expert on the history of the Korean War, said most of the soldiers killed were young.

          The Chinese soldiers fought alongside the DPRK to resist US-led United Nations troops in 1950. Tens of thousands of Chinese soldiers died in the war.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Most Popular
          Special
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费无码成人AV在线播放不卡| 亚洲熟妇一区二区三个区| 国产成人亚洲精品自产在线| 少妇高清一区二区免费看| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 天天综合网站| 精品亚洲国产成人痴汉av| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡| 97久久超碰国产精品旧版| 日韩高清视频 一区二区| aⅴ精品无码无卡在线观看| 97久久超碰国产精品旧版| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 熟妇人妻久久春色视频网| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| gogo无码大胆啪啪艺术| 2022国产男人亚洲欧美天堂| 成人自拍小视频在线观看| 鲁丝一区二区三区免费| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 国产av一区二区午夜福利| 97久久精品人人澡人人爽| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 精品亚洲国产成人性色av| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 国产日韩精品免费二三氏| 亚洲第一福利网站在线| 狠狠躁天天躁夜夜躁婷婷| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网| 亚洲爆乳www无码专区| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁中文字幕| 北岛玲中文字幕人妻系列| 五月天国产成人AV免费观看| 国产精品女人毛片在线看| 不卡国产一区二区三区| 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 久久亚洲女同第一区综合| 色综合AV综合无码综合网站| 日韩视频中文字幕精品偷拍| 欧美老人巨大XXXX做受视频|