<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          12 killed in twin building collapse in India

          Updated: 2013-08-29 00:05
          ( Xinhua)

          12 killed in twin building collapse in India

          Rescue workers cut through concrete during a search operation for survivors after the collapse of two residential buildings in Vadodra city, located in the western Indian state of Gujarat August 28, 2013. [Photo/Agencies]

          NEW DELHI - At least 12 people, including women and children, are confirmed dead in the twin building collapse in the western Indian state of Gujarat in the wee hours of Wednesday, a senior police official said.

          "We have pulled out 12 bodies so far from under the debris of the first building which collapsed at 4.30 am (local time) at Vadodara city in Gujarat and rescued many people alive. The second building was vacant. But, efforts are still on to rescue more than 10 people still feared trapped inside," he said, on condition of anonymity.

          Some injured people pulled out of the debris have been admitted to local hospitals where the condition of a couple of them are said to be serious, the official said.

          Both the three-storey buildings in Madhavnagar area were part of a huge housing complex built some 35 years ago by state-owned Vadodara Urban Development Authority and were in a precarious condition. The second building was vacated just weeks back by residents for renovation work, civic officials said.

          Local TV channels beamed footage of rescuers, including Indian Army personnel, trying to pull out survivors from under the debris.

          Senior officials have been overseeing the rescue work, the official said, adding that a probe has been ordered into the incident.

          State Chief Minister Narendra Modi has announced a compensation of two lakh rupees ($4,000) each to the families of those killed.

          "Heard about the collapse of 2 buildings in Vadodara. Rescue operations have begun. My minister colleague Nitinbhai is on his way there," he tweeted this morning.

          Building collapses are common in India often because of poor construction practices. Some 75 people were killed in one such collapse in Mumbai in April this year.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

           
          Hot Topics
          Japan on Tuesday unveiled the "Izumo" warship, its largest one with 248 meters in length and 38 meters in width, and is expected to deploy the military ship in March 2015 for the Maritime Self-Defense Forces.
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品毛片久久久久久l| 99久久99久久久精品久久| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 人妻有码中文字幕在线| 尤物久久国产精品免费| 国产成人毛片无码视频软件| 无码精品国产VA在线观看DVD| 欧美日本激情| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 久久久久88色偷偷| 国产成人午夜福利院| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月| 久久精品国产91久久麻豆| 亚洲 日韩 在线精品| 亚洲精品中文字幕日本| 国产视频深夜在线观看| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 欧美裸体xxxx极品| 91亚洲人成手机在线观看| 亚洲色在线无码国产精品| 国产午夜福利小视频在线| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频 | 成人无码免费视频在线播| 高清在线一区二区三区视频| 无码国产69精品久久久久网站 | 国精偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲中文久久精品无码| 丁香花成人电影| 五月天久久综合国产一区二区| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合| 最近2018中文字幕免费看2019| 在线播放国产精品三级网| 六十路老熟妇乱子伦视频| 一区二区三区av天堂| 九九在线精品国产| 国内丰满少妇一A级毛片视频| 亚洲亚洲网站三级片在线 | 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 高清中文字幕国产精品|