Agencies" />
    <tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          chinadaily.com.cn
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          16 Afghan civilians killed in rogue US attack

          Updated: 2012-03-12 08:13

          KANDAHAR, Afghanistan - Sixteen Afghan civilians, including nine children, were shot dead in what witnesses described as a nighttime massacre on Sunday near a US base in southern Afghanistan, and one US soldier was in custody.

          While US officials rushed to draw a line between the rogue shooting and the ongoing efforts of a US force of around 90,000, the incident is sure to further inflame Afghan anger triggered when US soldiers burned copies of the Koran at a NATO base.

          16 Afghan civilians killed in rogue US attack

          An elderly Afghan man sits next to the covered bodies of people who were killed by coalition forces in Kandahar province, March 11, 2012. [Photo/Agencies]

          US officials said an American staff sergeant from a unit based in Washington state was in custody after the attack on villagers in three houses. Multiple civilians were also wounded, a spokesman for the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) coalition said.

          President Barack Obama called his Afghan counterpart Hamid Karzai promising to establish the facts quickly and "to hold fully accountable anyone responsible."

          There were conflicting reports of how many shooters were involved, with US officials asserting that a lone soldier was responsible, in contrast to witnesses' accounts that several US soldiers were present.

          The incident was one of the worst of its kind since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.

          The US Embassy in Kabul said anti-US reprisals were possible following the killings, just as the Koran burning incident a few weeks earlier had touched off widespread anti-Western protests in which at least 30 people died.

          Neighbors and relatives of the dead said they had seen a group of US soldiers arrive at their village in Kandahar's Panjwayi district at about 2 am, enter homes and open fire.

          An Afghan man who said his children were killed in the shooting spree accused soldiers of later burning the bodies.

          Obama said he was deeply saddened. "This incident is tragic and shocking and does not represent the exceptional character of our military and the respect that the United States has for the people of Afghanistan," Obama said in a statement.

          16 Afghan civilians killed in rogue US attack

          US President Barack Obama talks on a phone with Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai from his vehicle outside the Jane E. Lawton Community Center in Chevy Chase, Maryland, in this handout photograph taken and released on March 11, 2012. [Photo/Agencies]

          "Intentional murders"

          Afghan President Karzai condemned the rampage as "intentional murders" and demanded an explanation from the United States. His office said the dead included nine children and three women.

          Afghan officials also gave varying accounts of the number of shooters involved. Karzai's office released a statement quoting a villager as saying "American soldiers woke my family up and shot them in the face."

          Minister of Border and Tribal Affairs Asadullah Khalid said a US soldier had burst into three homes near his base in the middle of the night, killing a total of 16 people including 11 people in the first house.

          The ISAF spokesman said the US soldier "walked back to the base and turned himself into US forces this morning," adding there had been no military operations taking place in the area when the incident occurred.

          Panjwayi district is about 35 km (22 miles) west of the provincial capital Kandahar city. The district is considered the spiritual home of the Taliban and has been a hive of insurgent activity in recent years.  

          "I saw that all 11 of my relatives were killed, including my children and grandchildren," said a weeping Haji Samad, who said he had left his home a day earlier.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          ...
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色欲AV无码一区二区人妻| 国产小嫩模无套中出| 51精品国产人成在线观看| 少妇自慰流白口浆21p| 秋霞在线观看秋| 国产91成人亚洲综合在线| 中文字幕人妻日韩精品| 国产一区在线播放无遮挡| 樱桃视频影院在线播放| 男人进女人下部全黄大色视频| 美女裸体黄网站18禁止免费下载| 久久无码字幕中文久久无码| 国产一区二区在线观看粉嫩| 黑人巨大videos极度另类| 色www视频永久免费| 国产精品一线二线三线区| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 国产精品入口麻豆| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中| 亚洲成a人片在线网站| 好紧好滑好湿好爽免费视频| 成全影视大全在线看| 国产一区二区不卡视频在线| 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉| 内射中出无码护士在线| 无码av不卡免费播放| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 大地资源高清播放在线观看| 国产无套无码AⅤ在线观看| 秋霞人妻无码中文字幕| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕| 韩国一级永久免费观看网址| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 国产精品盗摄!偷窥盗摄| 精品人妻av区乱码| 日本无人区码卡二卡三卡| 亚洲人精品午夜射精日韩| 国模av在线| 亚洲十八禁一区二区三区| 亚洲 欧洲 自拍 另类 校园|