<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Turkey quake kills at least 279, hundreds missing

          Updated: 2011-10-25 07:13

          (Agencies)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          ERCIS, Turkey - Rescuers searched the rubble of collapsed buildings on Monday for survivors and victims of a major earthquake that killed at least 279 people and injured more than 1,300 in mainly Kurdish southeast Turkey.

          Rescue and relief efforts focused on the city of Van and the town of Ercis, 100 km (60 miles) to the north, but hundreds were also feared dead in remote villages of mud-brick houses after Sunday's 7.2 magnitude quake, Turkey's strongest in a decade.

          Turkey quake kills at least 279, hundreds missing

          Rescue workers work to save people trapped under debris after an earthquake in Ercis, near the eastern Turkish city of Van, October 24, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]

          Desperate survivors cried for help beneath heaps of smashed concrete and twisted metal, some using mobile phones to tell friends they were alive, as earth-moving machines and troops raced against time in Van and Ercis.

          Thousands of people made homeless by the quake were forced to spend a second night outdoors in the hilly, windswept Van region, enduring near-freezing temperatures. Families huddled round open fires that glowed in the dark. Some stayed in tents put up on soccer pitches, living on handouts from aid agencies.

          The UN disaster agency said almost 1,000 buildings had collapsed, many of them poorly built. A Red Crescent spokesman said the agency was preparing to provide refuge for as many as 40,000 people, though it was so far impossible to tell how many would need shelter.

          Some residents of Van and outlying villages complained of a lack of government assistance, despite the dispatch of troops, mobile kitchens and up to 13,000 tents.

          "We have to fit 37 people in one tent," said Giyasettin Celen, a 29-year-old who lost three family members in Dogonu Koyu, a village beside Lake Van where he said 15 people died.

          "Our lost ones were carried like animals, on top of each other, in a transport van. Our main source of income here is livestock breeding, but we don't have anywhere to keep them. We will have to sell them now," he said.

          Throughout the day, rescue workers pulled people out alive.

          "Be patient, be patient," rescuers in Ercis told a whimpering boy pinned under a concrete slab with the lifeless hand of an adult, a wedding ring on one finger, visible just in front of his face.

          A Reuters photographer saw a woman and her daughter being freed from beneath a concrete slab in the wreckage of a six-storey building.

          "I'm here, I'm here," the woman, named Fidan, cried out hoarsely. Talking to her regularly while working for more than two hours to find a way through, rescuers cut through the slab, first sighting the daughter's foot, before freeing them.

          Turkey quake kills at least 279, hundreds missing

          Yunus, a 13-year-old earthquake survivor, waits to be rescued from under a collapsed building by rescue workers in Ercis, near the eastern Turkish city of Van, early October 24, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]

             Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩中文字幕久久伊人| 东方av四虎在线观看| 久久99精品久久久久久9| 国模在线视频一区二区三区| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区| 国产高清在线精品一区二区三区| 粉嫩少妇内射浓精videos| 在线高清理伦片a| 久久国产精品成人影院| 男人深夜影院无码观看| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| 日本人一区二区在线观看| 丰满人妻被黑人猛烈进入| 国产人成精品一区二区三| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 欧美色丁香| 免费看黄色片| 好吊妞| 无码人妻一区二区三区免费N鬼沢| 国产精品成熟老妇女| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 亚洲av无码专区在线观看成人| 午夜福利在线观看6080| 成人网站在线进入爽爽爽| 日韩精品中文女同在线播放| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 久久精品国产色蜜蜜麻豆| 亚洲综合天堂一区二区三区| 伊人av超碰伊人久久久| 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 国产免费播放一区二区三区| 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕不卡| 久久国语对白| 一道本AV免费不卡播放| 怡春院欧美一区二区三区免费| 精品无套挺进少妇内谢| 亚洲+成人+国产| 欧美videos粗暴| 丝袜人妖av在线一区二区|