<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          Britain does not have duty to intervene in unrest

          By Zhang Chunyan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2011-03-22 08:25
          Large Medium Small

          Britain does not have duty to intervene in unrest
          A protester holds a banner during a Stop the War coalition demonstration opposite 10 Downing Street in London on Sunday. [Photo/Agencies]

          London - The majority of British people believe Britain does not have a duty to intervene in Libya, according to a poll unveiled on Monday.

          Related readings:
          Britain does not have duty to intervene in unrest Ban urges Libya to end violence against civilians
          Britain does not have duty to intervene in unrest Turkey wants quick end to Libya intervention
          Britain does not have duty to intervene in unrest Chinese paper condemns Libya air strikes
          Britain does not have duty to intervene in unrest Danish fighters end strike mission in Libya

          Fifty-eight percent say Britain is wrong to intervene in the civil war while only 30 percent say it does have the right, the poll conducted by Metro revealed.

          Metro is one of the biggest newspapers in the UK. Every weekday morning some 1.3 million free copies are distributed across the country.

          The survey polled 1,596 British urbanites and found that more than half (55 percent) said it would not be in Britain's interests to use force against the Libya government compared with 29 percent who say it would.

          Oliver Blears, a 21-year-old student from the University of Nottingham, told China Daily that the US, Britain and France's military action against Libya is premature. The Arab League should be the only power to grant the use of military action, not the UN, Blears said.

          Instead, blanket economic sanctions and embargos such as the ban on all Libyan oil exports would have been a preferred reaction, Blears added.

          However, younger people are more likely to say Britain should take action against Libya, with 37 percent of people aged 18-24 backing intervention. The figure drops to 30 percent of people aged 25-34 and 26 percent of people aged 35-44.

          Most of the respondents believe there are circumstances when it is legitimate for British troops to bring down a foreign government. Fifty-six percent think it is legitimate if there are clear human rights abuses, while only 11 percent believe it is never legitimate.

          About 53 percent say it should be done when the UN requests military support, and 31 percent agree when allies request support. Just 18 percent say Britain should intervene when its financial interests are threatened.

          British Tornado fighters, transporters and spy-planes joined US Stealth Bombers and French Mirage jets into action to stop Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi's forces attacking the rebel-held city of Benghazi, and to reinforce a UN no-fly zone over the country.

          There are particular concerns on the possible use of British ground troops and the doubts over the end game.

          As the BBC reported, Downing Street has so far strenuously sought to dampen down any suggestion that there could be "boots on the grounds", but it has carefully not ruled out the use of special forces.

          Gary Li, a former researcher at the UK-based International Institute for Strategic Studies, a leading think tank focusing on international security, told China Daily that the devastating air and sea attack is designed to destroy Gadhafi's heavy weapon installations and tilt the balance of military power in favor of the rebels. At the same time, the military action will also aim to destroy the morale and confidence of pro-Gadhafi forces, Gary said.

          He predicted that there is little possibility that the coalition forces will deploy ground troops in Libya.

          "The US is struggling in two war bogs, Iraq and Afghanistan, so it is not possible that US will go into the third war. It can't get enough political support. The UK and France both do not have enough forces to deploy ground troops in Libya," Gary said.

           

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩成人一区二区二十六区| 在线a人片免费观看| 91密桃精品国产91久久| 国产精品综合av一区二区国产馆| 风韵丰满妇啪啪区老老熟女杏吧| 国产精品爽爽va在线观看网站| 久久 午夜福利 张柏芝| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽五月婷| 亚洲国产AV无码综合原创| 国产成人综合久久二区| 国产精品会所一区二区三区| 伊人精品成人久久综合97| 无码综合天天久久综合网| 国产欧美日韩另类精彩视频| 欧美成人h亚洲综合在线观看| 中文字幕少妇人妻精品| 2021久久精品国产99国产 | 精品国产午夜肉伦伦影院| 97无码免费人妻超级碰碰碰| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 国内自拍视频一区二区三区| 国产不卡一区二区精品| 日韩欧美视频第一区在线观看| 粉嫩一区二区三区精品视频| 国产91小视频在线观看| 激情综合网一区二区三区| 国产首页一区二区不卡| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线 | 激情综合网五月激情五月| 无码国产偷倩在线播放老年人| 中文字幕有码无码AV| 亚洲成av一区二区三区| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 男人+高清无码+一区二区| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 农村熟女大胆露脸自拍| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 国产小受被做到哭咬床单GV| 精品国产91久久综合| 日本熟妇色xxxxx| 国内少妇人妻丰满av|