<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          Turkey wants quick end to Libya intervention

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2011-03-21 20:20
          Large Medium Small

          ANKARA -- Turkish Defense Minister Vecdi Gonul said Monday it was the UN's decision, not NATO's, to set up a no-fly zone over Libya, indicating again Turkey's reluctance to support NATO intervention against Libya.

          "This is a decision of the UN and not NATO," Gonul told reporters when receiving his Macedonian counterpart Zoran Konjanovski here, referring to the resolution passed by the UN Security Council last week on endorsing a no-fly zone over Libya and authorizing "all necessary measures" to protect civilians there.

          Gonul said participation in the UN operation in Libya was on a voluntary basis and that the UN did not demand any combat forces for the operation.

          "We have difficulty in understanding France's leading role in using force against Libya," he said, adding Libya was progressing towards an internal crisis.

          Related readings:
          Turkey wants quick end to Libya intervention Chinese paper condemns Libya air strikes
          Turkey wants quick end to Libya intervention Gadhafi calls UN resolution on Libya 'Invalid' as battle begins for Benghazi
          Turkey wants quick end to Libya intervention Danish fighters end strike mission in Libya
          Turkey wants quick end to Libya intervention China regrets military action against Libya

          France, Britain and the United States, also NATO members, have been carrying out strikes individually on Libyan targets since Saturday.

          Following a marathon run of meetings in Brussels, NATO ambassadors failed to agree on how the alliance would participate in enforcing a no-fly zone over Libya on Sunday.

          Turkey has voiced support for the UN resolution but remained averse to NATO intervention.

          The 28-nation organization, in which all members have veto power, is expected to continue discussion Monday on the matter.

          Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday urged for an end of military operation and stability to be restored in Libya as soon as possible.

          "We want that Libya to determine its future with its own will," he was quoted by the Anatolia news agency as saying during his visit in Saudi Arabia.

          Erdogan will meet Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and high- level officials of the General Staff, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Intelligence Organization after his arrival from Saudi Arabia on Monday to discuss the Libya crisis.

          Diplomatic sources said that Turkey had given priority to the issues of evacuation of Turkish citizens from Libya, international legitimacy and leadership of the regional countries, according to Anatolia.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 精品国产精品午夜福利| 亚洲av无码精品蜜桃| 国产精品国产三级国产午| 国产成人午夜福利在线小电影 | 亚洲中文字字幕精品乱码| 两个人的视频www免费| 国产乱码一区二区三区免费| 国产精品人妻中文字幕| 国产在线无码免费视频2021| 亚洲国产永久精品成人麻豆| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 人妻无码∧V一区二区| 久久婷婷综合色一区二区| 91中文字幕一区在线| 欧美亚洲日本国产综合在线美利坚| 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 日韩中文字幕av有码| 国产精品_国产精品_k频道| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲专区| 伊在人间香蕉最新视频| 国产精品九九九一区二区| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 性姿势真人免费视频放| 久久婷婷五月综合色99啪ak| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 特级欧美AAAAAAA免费观看| 综合亚洲色图| 亚洲人成电影网站 久久影视| 亚洲有无码av在线播放| 欧美人妻在线一区二区| 国产成人在线综合| 日韩国产精品中文字幕| 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 美乳丰满人妻无码视频| 22sihu国产精品视频影视资讯| 久热久视频免费在线观看| 中文字幕久久精品人妻| 亚洲精品一区二区五月天| 亚洲中文无码av永久app|