<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          FBI: No evidence Mexico hit men targeted Americans

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-03-17 09:53
          Large Medium Small

          More than 100 people protested Calderon's visit, demanding the government do more about the bloodshed. Police shoved and hit protesters to prevent them from approaching a hotel and a gymnasium where Calderon held events.

          The consulate was closed Tuesday to mourn for the dead, but the officials were expected to meet with employees there.

          Amid the tension, a bomb threat forced the evacuation of about 3,000 people at the Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez. No bomb was found.

          Already, the city is one of the world's deadliest places. More than 2,600 people were killed last year, and another 500 so far this year - all in a city of 1.3 million.

          The attacks on Saturday were the second time this year that gunmen shocked Mexico by opening fire on a Ciudad Juarez party. In February, gunmen killed 15 youths in what relatives said was a case of mistaken identity. State officials, who have made several arrests in the attack, maintain someone at the party was targeted but have not said who.

          People who knew Saturday's victims said they had nothing to do with drugs or crime.

          Salcido was production manager at a Ciudad Juarez assembly plant of the Dallas-based information technology and outsourcing company, Affiliated Computer Services Inc.

          The family friend said he had changed his home, work and mobile phone numbers recently after receiving calls from someone trying to extort money from him. Even so, Salcido, who led a local church choir, brushed off the threats, which are common in the crime-plagued city.

          Enriquez was the sole consular employee killed in the attack. No stranger to Mexico's violence, her work entailed helping US citizens recover the remains of loved ones who had died in Mexico. Her husband worked as a jail guard in El Paso.

          Members of both families declined to speak with reporters on Tuesday. Zonia Rivas, a nurse practitioner who lives across the street from Enriquez and Redelfs, said the couple would take walks around the neighborhood with their baby. Redelfs would clean his wife's car every Saturday afternoon, a detail Rivas admired.

          Rivas said she spoke to Enriquez just before she returned to work from maternity leave, and expressed concern that Enriquez was taking a risk by returning to the violent city.

          "I just said, 'Is there any way you can quit?' and she said no," Rivas said.

          Associated Press writers Olivia Torres reported this story in Ciudad Juarez and Martha Mendoza in Mexico City. AP writers Alicia Caldwell in El Paso, Texas, and Mark Stevenson in Mexico City contributed to this report.

             Previous Page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费av网站| 亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕| 亚洲精品国产一二三区| 国产99久久亚洲综合精品西瓜tv| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 蜜桃臀无码AV在线观看| 福利一区二区在线播放| 一本av高清一区二区三区| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 7878成人国产在线观看| 国产MD视频一区二区三区| 久久夜色精品国产嚕嚕亚洲av| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区| 天堂av色综合久久天堂| 久热这里只有精品12| 欧美一区二区三区在线可观看| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 99在线视频免费| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 亚洲国产一区二区三区,| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清日韩| 国产精品人成视频免费播放| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 丰满的女邻居2| 日本二区三区视频免费观看| 中文人妻AV大区中文不卡| 亚洲成a人片77777在线播放| 日本高清一区免费中文视频| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 亚洲精品亚洲人成人网| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼| 亚洲一区久久蜜臀av| 亚洲精品久久久久999666| 中文国产成人精品久久不卡| 波多野结衣一区二区三区av高清| 蜜臀视频在线观看一区二区| 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽曰| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑|