<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          FBI: No evidence Mexico hit men targeted Americans

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-03-17 09:53
          Large Medium Small

          CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico - Confused hit men may have gone to the wrong party, the FBI said Tuesday as it cast doubt on fears that the slaying of three people with ties to the US consulate shows that Mexican drug cartels have launched an offensive against US government employees.

          FBI: No evidence Mexico hit men targeted Americans
          A federal police officer stands outside the US Consulate where the US flag flies at half staff in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, Monday, March 15, 2010. [Agencies] 

          Gunmen chased two white SUVs from the birthday party of a consulate employee's child on Saturday and opened fire as horrified relatives screamed. The two near-simultaneous attacks left three adults dead and at least two children wounded.

          The attack drives home just how dangerous Ciudad Juarez has become - and just how vulnerable those who live and work there can be, despite the Mexican government's claims that most victims are drug smugglers.

          According to one of several lines of investigation, the assailants - believed to be aligned with the Juarez drug cartel - may have been ordered to attack a white SUV leaving a party and mistakenly went to the "Barquito de Papel," which puts on children's parties and whose name means "Paper Boat."

          "We don't have any information that these folks were directly targeted because of their employment by the US government or their US citizenship," FBI spokeswoman Andrea Simmons told The Associated Press by phone from El Paso, just across the Rio Grande from Ciudad Juarez.

          The FBI is still investigating the backgrounds of the victims.

          Experts cast doubt on the idea that drug cartels would be interested in turning their guns on US government employees.

          "A systematic, nationwide shift to the use of such tactics would work against drug traffickers' interests," said Allyson Benton, an analyst with the Eurasia Group. "It would dramatically raise the level of both Mexican and US governmental involvement in the fight against organized crime."

          Related readings:
          FBI: No evidence Mexico hit men targeted Americans US consular staffers attacked in Mexico
          FBI: No evidence Mexico hit men targeted Americans Mexico condemns murder linked to US consulate

          The wife of one of the victims, a 13-year employee of the consulate named Hilda, described to a friend how she watched in horror as hit men pumped bullets into her SUV with her husband and children inside. She had been trailing her family in a second car when the attack occurred.

          She leapt screaming from her car, begging the men to stop and telling them her children - ages 2, 4 and 7 - were inside, the friend said. But they continued until her husband, Jorge Alberto Salcido, was covered in blood, slumped dead behind the steering wheel.

          All three children in the car were treated for injuries and released - the older children grazed by bullets and the youngest hit by shards of glass, the friend said. His account differed from authorities who said two children were in the car.

          The friend asked not to be named, for fear of his own safety. Mexican authorities declined to comment on the discrepancy.

          The other attack killed Arthur H. Redelfs, 34, and his wife, Lesley A. Enriquez, 35, a consulate employee who was four months pregnant. They too had just left the party at the lemon-yellow business, decorated with drawings of children's blocks in a neighborhood of two-story homes with manicured lawns.

          Their 7-month-old daughter watched the slayings from the back seat, where she was strapped into a car seat. Police found her wailing, her parents dead from gunshots.

          President Felipe Calderon, Foreign Relations Secretary Patricia Espinosa and US Ambassador Carlos Pascual flew together to Ciudad Juarez to express their outrage on Tuesday. Calderon, whose trip had been planned prior to the attacks, announced an expansion of the country's welfare program.

          "Both countries must keep collaborating to defeat these organizations, stop cross-border trafficking of drug, guns and illegal money, and protect young people and children who are the targets of these criminals," Calderon said.

             Previous Page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99精品国产兔费观看久久99 | ww污污污网站在线看com| 国产成人高清精品免费软件| 一 级做人爱全视频在线看| 国产成人无码A区在线观看视频| 黑人异族巨大巨大巨粗| 久久人妻国产精品| 亚洲h在线播放在线观看h| 免费看的日韩精品黄色片| 国产麻豆成人传媒免费观看| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 免费看婬乱a欧美大片| 成年黄页网站大全免费无码| 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽| 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 伊人狠狠色j香婷婷综合| 一区二区三区精品视频免费播放 | 开心五月激情综合久久爱| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜| 久久久这里只有精品10| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 亚洲午夜精品毛片成人播放| 十八禁午夜福利免费网站| 忘忧草在线社区www中国中文| av色国产色拍| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 国内精品一区二区不卡| 国产边摸边吃奶边叫做激情视频 | 日本深夜福利在线观看| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 成人国产亚洲精品天堂av| 亚洲av成人无码精品电影在线| 亚洲www永久成人网站| 国产精品成人自产拍在线| 不卡视频在线一区二区三区| 亚洲一级特黄大片一级特黄| 精品国产欧美一区二区三区在线|