<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Iran says UN criticism prompted new nuclear plans
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-11-30 16:59

          TEHRAN, Iran: Iran had no intention of building 10 new nuclear facilities until it was strongly rebuked by the UN nuclear watchdog over its nuclear activities, the country's nuclear chief said Monday.

          Vice President Ali Akbar Salehi told state radio that Iran needed to give a strong response to the International Atomic Energy Agency's resolution Friday demanding that Iran halt to construction of its newly revealed uranium enrichment facility and end all other enrichment activities.

          Related readings:
          Iran says UN criticism prompted new nuclear plans Iran defies UN, plans 10 uranium sites
          Iran says UN criticism prompted new nuclear plans Russia vows quickly complete Iran plant
          Iran says UN criticism prompted new nuclear plans Iran says expects Russian missiles within 2 months
          Iran says UN criticism prompted new nuclear plans IAEA passes resolution to censure Iran
          Iran says UN criticism prompted new nuclear plans IAEA: Iran investigation at 'dead end'

          Any new enrichment plants would take years to build and stock with centrifuges - if the material could even be obtained under UN sanctions - but the ambitious plans were a bold show by Iran that it won't back down amid a deadlock in negotiation attempts.

          The US and its allies fear the facilities give Iran the capability to produce weapons-grade nuclear material and have called for an immediate halt to the enrichment of uranium.

          Iran has rejected such claims, saying its uranium enrichment facilities will only produce fuel for nuclear reactors to generate electricity.

          The Cabinet ordered the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran to begin building new facilities at five sites that have already been studied and propose five other locations for future construction within two months.

          The new sites are to be on the same scale of Iran's only other industrial enrichment plant currently in operation, near the town of Natanz in central Iran.

          "We had no intention of building many facilities like the Natanz site, but apparently the West doesn't want to understand Iran's peaceful message," Salehi said.

          Salehi, who is also the head of Iran's nuclear program, said the IAEA resolution backed by six world powers left no option for Iran but to give a firm response.

          "The action by 5+1 (US, Britain, France, China, Russia and Germany) at the IAEA prompted the (Iranian) government to approve a proposal to build 10 sites like that of Natanz," he said.

          On Sunday, Salehi said Iran would build its new sites inside mountains to protect it from possible attack because Iran has decided not to let its nuclear activities stop "even for a moment."

          Iran aims to generate 20,000 megawatts of electricity through nuclear power plants in the next 20 years. Iranian officials say the new enrichment facilities are needed to produce enough fuel for its future nuclear power plants.

          Ahmadinejad told the Cabinet that Iran will need to install 500,000 centrifuges at the planned facilities to produce between 250 to 300 tons of fuel annually.

          "We require multiple sites to produce nuclear fuel for us. We need at least ten new sites," Ahmadinejad said in comments broadcast on state TV Monday.

          The International Atomic Energy Agency said earlier this month that about 8,600 centrifuges had been set up in Natanz, but only about 4,000 were enriching uranium. The facility is designed to eventually house 54,000 centrifuges.

          But Iran's newly revealed enrichment site, which set off the latest cycle of concern and criticism over Tehran's nuclear intentions, is a small scale site near the holy city of Qom that will house 3,000 centrifuges.

          The IAEA resolution came after Iran rejected a UN-backed plan to ship most of its stock of uranium abroad for further enrichment.

          The UN-brokered plan required Iran to send 1.2 tons (1,100 kilograms) of low-enriched uranium - around 70 percent of its stockpile - to Russia in one batch by the end of the year, easing concerns the material would be used for a bomb.

          After further enrichment in Russia, France would convert the uranium into fuel rods that would be returned to Iran for use in a reactor in Tehran that produces medical isotopes. Fuel rods cannot be further enriched into weapons-grade material.

          Iran had indicated that it may agree to send only "part" of its stockpile in several shipments. Should the talks fail to help Iran obtain the fuel from abroad, Iran has threatened to enrich uranium to the higher level needed to power the research reactor itself domestically.

          Salehi said the Iranian Cabinet will discuss the issue Wednesday but didn't give any further details.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产午夜福利精品| 少妇高潮水多太爽了动态图| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 国产成人在线综合| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡| 米奇影院888奇米色99在线| 亚洲国产综合第一精品小说| 午夜福利国产区在线观看| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇 | 人与禽交av在线播放| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金| 国产精品毛片va一区二区三区| 999国产精品999久久久久久| 亚洲电影天堂在线国语对白| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 欧美日韩一线| 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合久久来来去| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠88| 乱人伦中文视频在线| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 好男人官网资源在线观看| 一区二区不卡99精品日韩| 国产午夜福利精品片久久| 久久夜夜免费视频| 厨房掀起裙子从后面进去视频| 亚洲成人动漫av在线| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专| 色吊丝一区二区中文字幕| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线看片| 成人精品区| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 九九热精品视频免费在线| 日本高清免费毛片久久| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 女人下边被添全过视频的网址| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出69影院一| 精品无码一区二区三区电影|