<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Bloody siege at Pakistan army HQ ends with 19 dead
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-10-11 15:17

          Bloody siege at Pakistan army HQ ends with 19 dead
          Military helicopters fly over the entrance to Pakistan's army headquarters after an attack by armed men in Rawalpindi, located on the outskirts of Islamabad, October 10, 2009. [Agencies] 

          Two hours after the raid began, two new explosions were heard. The army said it was "mopping up" the remaining insurgents.

          Related readings:
          Bloody siege at Pakistan army HQ ends with 19 deadPakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siege
          Bloody siege at Pakistan army HQ ends with 19 deadGunmen hold hostages in Pakistan army headquarters
          Bloody siege at Pakistan army HQ ends with 19 deadPakistan blames Taliban for UN blast
          Bloody siege at Pakistan army HQ ends with 19 deadPakistan's military rejects US aid bill

          Bloody siege at Pakistan army HQ ends with 19 deadPakistan Taliban head talks to reporters

          The hostages included soldiers and civilians. Army spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas said 20 hostages were kept in a room guarded by a militant wearing a suicide vest who was shot and killed before he managed to detonate his explosives.

          Overall, at least 19 people died -- six soldiers, two commandos, eight militant attackers and three captives — and several were wounded. The final hostage-taker was caught as he wounded himself by setting off explosives he was carrying, Abbas said.

          Abbas described the captured man as "the leader of all this group."

          Saturday's siege followed a car bombing that killed 49 on Friday in the northwestern city of Peshawar and the bombing of a UN aid agency Monday that killed five in Islamabad. The string of attacks destroyed any remaining hope that the militants had been left a spent force by the death of Pakistani Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud in a US missile strike in August.

          A week ago, Baitullah Mehsud's successor, Hakimullah Mehsud, told journalists summoned to a briefing in South Waziristan that the Taliban would launch more attacks on military, government and other targets in the country.

          The army -- which until 2001 had patronized various militant groups for use as proxies in Afghanistan and India -- had previously been unwilling to go into Wazorostam. Three earlier offensives there have ended in failure, and no one thinks the fight against an estimated 10,000 well-armed fighters there will be any easier this time.

          Interior Minister Rehman Malik said a Waziristan offensive was now "inevitable."

          "We are going to come heavy on you," he warned the militants.

          Bokhari, the analyst, said the plans for the latest offensive appeared to have prompted the militants to launch a pre-emptive strike.

          "It's an attempt to shake the confidence of the government," he said.

          The weekend assault resembled attacks in March in the eastern city of Lahore by teams of militants against the visiting Sri Lankan cricket team and a police training center, which the insurgents took over for eight hours before security forces retook it.

          A police intelligence report obtained by The Associated Press on Saturday had warned in July that members of the Taliban along with Jaish-e-Mohammed, a militant group based in the country's Punjab province, were planning to attack army headquarters after disguising themselves as soldiers. The report was given to the AP by an official in the home affairs ministry in Punjab's home department.

          Officials said Saturday that they had raided a house in the capital where the attackers were believed to have stayed. They found military uniforms and bomb-making equipment.

          Militants regularly attack army bases across the country and bombed a checkpoint outside the army compound in Rawalpindi two years ago -- one of several major bombings to hit the garrison city in recent years. But rarely have the Taliban mounted an armed assault in the city involving multiple fighters.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产99久久六动漫| 欧美精品一区二区三区中文字幕 | 国产自产视频一区二区三区| 亚洲qingse中文字幕久久| 亚洲一区二区三区av链接| 久久亚洲2019中文字幕| 青柠在线观看免费高清在线观看 | 年轻女教师hd中字3| 在线看av一区二区三区| 少妇太爽了在线观看免费视频| 国产一区二区视频在线| 亚洲精品一区二区美女| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 粉嫩一区二区三区精品视频| 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 日本无码欧美一区精品久久| 亚洲aⅴ无码专区在线观看春色| 国产精品天堂蜜av在线播放| 三上悠亚精品二区在线观看| 亚洲av综合a色av中文| 性欧美牲交在线视频| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 亚洲爆乳WWW无码专区| 精品人妻一区二区久久| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 久久精品中文无码资源站| 精品国产AⅤ无码一区二区 | 岛国最新亚洲伦理成人| 亚洲欧美伊人久久综合一区二区| 色综合久久综合中文综合网| 日本免费观看mv免费版视频网站| 欧美高清freexxxx性| 大战丰满无码人妻50p| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 久久国产精品成人影院| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 亚洲高清日韩专区精品| 和尚伦流澡到高潮h在线观看| 国产中文字幕精品在线| 亚洲妓女综合网995久久| 国产一区二区不卡在线看|