<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Pakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siege
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-10-11 12:32

          Pakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siege
          Soldiers take their positions outside the main gate of the Pakistan army headquarters after an attack by armed men in Rawalpindi, on the outskirts of Islamabad, October 10, 2009. [Agencies] 

          Pakistani commandos raided their own army's headquarters Sunday to free 30 people held hostage by Islamist fighters who staged a brazen attack on the compound while wearing military uniforms.

          Three captives and four hostage-takers were among those killed in the 22-hour-long drama that ended with the capture of the attackers' ringleader, an army spokesman said.

          Related readings:
          Pakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siegeGunmen hold hostages in Pakistan army headquarters
          Pakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siegeSuicide car bomb kills 41 in Pakistan

          Pakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siegePakistan's military rejects US aid bill
          Pakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siegePakistan blames Taliban for UN blast

          The audacious assault on the nerve-center of the country's military establishment showed the strength of militants allied with al-Qaida and the Taliban ahead of a planned army offensive on their heartland in South Waziristan along the Afghan border. It also signaled that any push there would be met with more attacks across Pakistan.

          The government said the siege had steeled its resolve to go through with the South Waziristan offensive, calling it "inevitable." The United States and Pakistan's other Western allies want the country to take more action against insurgents also blamed for soaring attacks on US and NATO troops in Afghanistan.

          Explosions and gunshots rang out just before dawn Sunday as commandos moved into a building in the complex, while a helicopter hovered in the sky. Three ambulances were seen driving out of the heavily fortified base close to the capital, Islamabad.

          Two hours after the raid began, two new explosions were heard. The army said it was "mopping up" the remaining insurgents.

          Five heavily armed militants took the hostages after they and about four other assailants attacked the main gate of the army headquarters Saturday, killing six soldiers, including a brigadier and a lieutenant colonel. Four of the attackers, who were wearing army uniforms, were killed. 

          No group claimed responsibility, but authorities said they were sure that the Pakistani Taliban or an allied Islamist militant group were behind the strike. The city is filled with security checkpoints and police roadblocks.

          Army spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas said 20 of the hostages had been kept in a room guarded by a militant wearing a suicide vest who was shot and killed before he managed to detonate his explosives.

             Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产福利亚洲av| 国产成人无码免费视频在线 | 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载| 亚洲精品乱码在线观看| 无码国产偷倩在线播放老年人| 少妇上班人妻精品偷人| 极品无码国模在线观看| 日本无人区一区二区三区| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 亚洲开心婷婷中文字幕| 欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 中文有无人妻VS无码人妻激烈 | 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 成人精品网一区二区三区| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 熟女亚洲综合精品伊人久久| 野外做受三级视频| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 国产一级黄色片在线观看| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 扒开粉嫩的小缝隙喷白浆视频| 白白色发布永久免费观看视频| 天堂网在线观看| 综合图区亚洲欧美另类图片| 国产成人久久精品77777综合| 东京热一精品无码av| 人妻少妇精品视频中文字幕国语| 国产午夜福利大片免费看| 欲色影视天天一区二区三区色香欲| 日本视频精品一区二区| 国产精品国产三级国产午| 五月丁香啪啪| 久久精品亚洲热综合一区二区| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 97精品尹人久久大香线蕉| 精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕| 国产精品久久久久aaaa| 在线免费观看亚洲天堂av| 国产午夜福利精品久久不卡|