<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Pakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siege
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-10-11 12:32

          Pakistan commandos free 30 at army HQ, ending siege
          Soldiers take their positions after surrounding a white van used by gunmen during an attack on the Pakistan army headquarters in Rawalpindi, in the outskirts of Islamabad October 10, 2009.[Agencies]

          He said the 30 who were ultimately freed included soldiers and civilians. Three captives died, along with four militants, and two of the rescuers, he said. The final hostage-taker was caught later Sunday morning, and he was wounded after trying to set off explosives that he was carrying, Abbas said.

          Abbas described the captured man as "the leader of all this group."

          Overall, at least 19 people died in the standoff -- six soldiers, two commandos, eight militant attackers and three captives — and several were wounded.

          Saturday's siege followed a car bombing that killed 49 on Friday in the northwestern city of Peshawar and the bombing of a UN aid agency earlier in the week that killed five in Islamabad. The string of attacks destroyed any remaining hope that the militants had been left a spent force by the death of Pakistani Taliban chief Baitullah Mehsud in a US missile strike in August.

          A week ago, Baitullah Mehsud's successor, Hakimullah Mehsud, told journalists summoned to a briefing in South Waziristan that the Taliban would launch more attacks on military, government and other targets in the country.

          The army -- which until 2001 had patronized various militant groups for use as proxies in Afghanistan and India -- had previously been unwilling to go into Waziristan. Three earlier offensives there have ended in failure, and no one thinks the fight against an estimated 10,000 well-armed fighters there will be any easier this time.

          But there are hopes the army may have learned from its successful operation in the northwestern Swat Valley this year.

          Interior Minister Rehman Malik said a Waziristan offensive was now "inevitable."

          "We are going to come heavy on you," he warned the militants.

          In its brazenness and sophistication, Saturday's assault resembled attacks in March in the eastern city of Lahore by teams of militants against the visiting Sri Lankan cricket team and a police training center, which the insurgents took over for eight hours before security forces retook it.

          The attack began shortly before noon when the gunmen attacked the main gate with assault rifles and grenades after bundling out of a white van that reportedly had army license plates.

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产黑色丝袜在线播放| 亚洲第三十四九中文字幕| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 精品久久久无码中文字幕| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区| 亚洲综合久久国产一区二区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2o2o| 国产欧美va欧美va在线| 亚洲色大成永久WW网站| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 欧洲精品色在线观看| 丰满人妻被黑人猛烈进入| 亚在线观看免费视频入口| 久久影院午夜伦手机不四虎卡| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 午夜短视频日韩免费| 国产一区在线播放无遮挡| 制服丝袜国产精品| 亚洲人成网站在线观看播放不卡| 波多野无码中文字幕av专区| 欧美村妇激情内射| 国产精品中文av专线| 国产成人精品日本亚洲77上位| 麻豆国产高清精品国在线| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区| 国产精品无遮挡在线观看| 亚洲精品有码在线观看| 女同另类激情在线三区| 日韩精品区一区二区三vr| 国产成人一区二区三区在线| 婷婷综合久久中文字幕| 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 桃花社区在线播放| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看 | аⅴ天堂中文在线网| 亚洲午夜久久久久久噜噜噜|