<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          7 die in blast at NATO HQ in Kabul
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-08-15 17:03

          KABUL: A suicide car bomb exploded Saturday outside the main gate of NATO's headquarters less than a week before presidential elections, killing seven and wounding 91 in the biggest attack in the Afghan capital in six months.

          7 die in blast at NATO HQ in Kabul
          A U.S. military personnel (C) shouts at the media to move away from the site of a blast in front of the NATO headquarters in Kabul August 15, 2009. [Agencies]
          7 die in blast at NATO HQ in Kabul

          The bomber evaded several rings of Afghan police and detonated his explosives at the doorstep to the international military headquarters, an assault possibly aimed at sending the message that the Taliban can attack anywhere as Afghans gear up for their second-ever direct presidential election. Militants have warned Afghans not to vote and have threatened to attack voting sites.

          The NATO headquarters - where top commander U.S. Gen. Stanley McChrystal is based - sits beside the U.S. Embassy and shares the same street as the presidential palace. The explosion was the first major attack in Kabul since February, when eight Taliban militants struck three government buildings simultaneously in the heart of the city, an assault that killed 20 people and the eight assailants.

          Related readings:
          7 die in blast at NATO HQ in Kabul Blast at NATO base in Kabul
          7 die in blast at NATO HQ in Kabul 3 die, 70 wounded in blast near NATO HQ in Kabul
          7 die in blast at NATO HQ in Kabul New NATO chief says Russia must respect neighbors' sovereignty
          7 die in blast at NATO HQ in Kabul 2 NATO soldiers killed in S Afghanistan
          7 die in blast at NATO HQ in Kabul Roadside bomb kills 4 NATO soldiers in Afghanistan

          Afghanistan has braced for attacks ahead of the election. International workers in the country were planning on working from home over the next week or had been encouraged to leave the country. U.S., NATO and Afghan troops were working to protect voting sites, particularly in regions where militants hold sway.

          Bloodied and dazed Afghans wandered the street after Saturday's blast, which rattled the capital and sent a black plume of smoke skyward. Children - many of whom congregate outside the NATO gate to sell gum to Westerners - were among the wounded. Windows of nearby antique shops were shattered and blood smeared the ground.

          The Taliban claimed responsibility and said the target was the NATO headquarters and the U.S. Embassy some 150 yards (meters) down the street. A top Kabul police official blamed al-Qaida.

          Brig. Gen. E. Tremblay, the spokesman for the NATO-led force, said some soldiers in the International Security Assistance Force were wounded in the 8:35 a.m. blast. He did not say how many. The explosion occurred 30 yards (meters) from NATO's front gate, he said. Pointing to the civilian casualties, Tremblay said the Taliban were "indiscriminately killing civilians."

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀91精品高清国产福利| 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 欧美肥婆性猛交xxxx| 精品国产亚洲午夜精品av| 亚洲AV日韩AV高清在线观看| 久久精品成人无码观看不卡| 不卡一区二区国产在线| 亚洲av天码一区二区| 国产激情一区二区三区四区| 最新亚洲人成网站在线观看| 天堂va欧美ⅴa亚洲va在线| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码606 | 97成人午夜精品长长久久| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 99精品电影一区二区免费看| 色噜噜在线视频免费观看| av免费一区二区三区不卡| 国产熟女50岁一区二区| 高中女无套中出17p| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 天堂√在线中文官网在线| 九九热在线观看视频精品| 好男人在线视频观看高清视频| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区 | 欧美交A欧美精品喷水| 亚洲中文精品人人永久免费| 精品国产这么小也不放过| 亚洲精品天堂一区二区| 真实国产老熟女无套中出| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 国产一区二区三区不卡自拍| 国内精品久久人妻无码妲| 亚洲av色在线播放一区| 亚洲国产成人久久77| 国产成人久久综合第一区| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽女人爽| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 她也色tayese在线视频|