<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK warns US of '1,000-fold' military action
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-17 15:04

          SEOUL, Republic of Korea - The Democratic People's Republic's Korea (DPRK) warned Wednesday of a "thousand-fold" military retaliation against the US and its allies if provoked, the latest threat in its drumbeat of rhetoric in defense of its nuclear program.

          The warning, carried by the DPRK's state media, came hours after US President Barack Obama declared it a "grave threat" to the world and pledged that new UN sanctions will be aggressively enforced.

          DPRK warns US of '1,000-fold' military action
          US President Barack Obama speaks as South Korean President Lee Myung-bak (L) listens during a joint news conference in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington after their meeting in the Oval Office June 16, 2009. [Agencies]
          DPRK warns US of '1,000-fold' military action

          Obama and President of the Republic of Korea (ROK) Lee Myung-bak met in Washington on Tuesday for a landmark summit in which they agreed to build a regional and global "strategic alliance" to persuade the DPRK to dismantle all its nuclear weapons.

          Pyongyang claims its nuclear bombs are a deterrence against the United States and accuses Washington of plotting with Seoul to topple the DPRK, led by Kim Jong Il, who is reportedly preparing to hand over power to his 26-year-old youngest son.

          "If the US and its followers infringe upon our republic's sovereignty even a bit, our military and people will launch a one hundred- or one thousand-fold retaliation with merciless military strike," the government-run Minju Joson newspaper said in a commentary.

          The commentary, carried by the official Korean Central News Agency, also called Obama "a hypocrite" for advocating a nuclear-free world while making "frantic efforts" to develop new nuclear weapons at home.

          "The nuclear program is not the monopoly of only the US," it said.

          Rodong Sinmun, another state-owned newspaper, accused the US of deploying new weapons in the ROK and other neighboring countries to invade the DPRK.

          "The acute situation on the Korean peninsula is calling on our military and people to further bolster our war deterrence with the high-profile national awakening," said the Rodong Sinmun commentary, also carried by KCNA.

          Related readings:
          DPRK warns US of '1,000-fold' military action Pentagon: DPRK missiles able to hit US soon
          DPRK warns US of '1,000-fold' military action Washington, Seoul vows unity on DPRK
          DPRK warns US of '1,000-fold' military action DPRK: US journalists admitted illegal crossing
          DPRK warns US of '1,000-fold' military action Pyongyang: Japan uses DPRK to beef up defense

          DPRK warns US of '1,000-fold' military action DPRK warns of nuclear war amid tensions

          The two papers didn't mention the Obama-Lee summit.

          Attention has been focused on the DPRK since it conducted a nuclear test - its second - on May 25 in defiance of the United Nations. The UN Security Council responded by toughening an arms embargo against the DPRK and authorizing ship searches in an attempt to thwart its nuclear and ballistic missile programs.

          The UN, however, did not authorize military force to enforce the measures.

          The DPRK, which conducted its first test in 2006, is believed to have enough weaponized plutonium for at least half a dozen atomic bombs. It revealed last week that it is also producing enriched uranium. The two materials are key ingredients for making atomic bombs.

          The nuclear test - amid suspicion that is preparing for a third one - has effectively brought to a halt the six-party talks aimed at giving the DPRK fuel and other benefits in exchange for dismantling its nuclear program. The talks involved the DPRK, the ROK, China, the US, Japan and Russia.

          Obama said the world must break a pattern in which the DPRK puts the world on edge with its threats, only to secure more concessions by promising to reduce tensions.

          He said the US is more than willing to negotiate with the DPRK to bring peace on the Korean peninsula.

          "But belligerent, provocative behavior that threatens neighbors will be met with significant and serious enforcement of sanctions that are in place," he said.

          Lee said his country's alliance with the US will "prevent anything from happening."

          Pentagon officials warned Tuesday that the DPRK's missiles could strike the US within three years if its weapons growth goes unchecked.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 我国产码在线观看av哈哈哈网站| 韩国三级网一区二区三区| 国产视频最新| 婷婷色综合视频在线观看| 狠狠人妻久久久久久综合九色| 伊人久久大香线蕉av一区| 午夜国产理论大片高清| 又大又爽又黄无码a片| 日韩人妻av一区二区三区| 中文字幕一区二区三区久久蜜桃 | 亚洲色成人网站www永久下载 | 一本大道一卡二大卡三卡免费| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 亚洲熟妇一区二区三个区| 日本韩国一区二区精品| 久久精品国产亚洲av亚| 午夜欧美日韩在线视频播放| 久久综合国产色美利坚| 热久久99精品这里有精品| 无码人妻一区二区三区av| 中文字幕国产精品av| mm1313亚洲国产精品无吗| 国产亚洲AV电影院之毛片| 亚洲aⅴ天堂av在线电影| 精品国产粉嫩一区二区三区| 日本在线视频网站www色下载| 丰满少妇在线观看网站| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜| 亚洲人成黄网站69影院| 四虎国产精品免费久久久| 亚洲日本中文字幕乱码在线电影| 国产精品免费中文字幕| 日日摸日日踫夜夜爽无码| 国产精品午夜福利片国产| 国产精品_国产精品_k频道| 国产成人午夜一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码一二区三区在线播放| 免费人成在线观看品爱网| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费 | 欧洲中文字幕国产精品| 久久国产精品成人免费古装|